San Francisco
Saskrotch wrote:

whats going on with this?

Psydney, Australia
Saskrotch wrote:

Nothing, as far as I know sad
Last time I heard from Smiker in late January.
Come to think of it, he did mention that he found himself a girlfriend, which possibly explains the hiatus.

I'll gently prod him with an email to see what's up.

United Kingdom

Awesome hope this program is still in dev, Have a GBA flash cart waiting for this to be released!

iLKke wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

Nothing, as far as I know sad
Last time I heard from Smiker in late January.
Come to think of it, he did mention that he found himself a girlfriend, which possibly explains the hiatus.

I'll gently prod him with an email to see what's up.

Thank you iLKke! It could be cool!

Abandoned on Fire

Smiker posted this last month:  http://8bc.org/music/smiker/Purple+Motion+M4G-Tracker/

Quote from the comments:  "Done with M4g-Tracker. Last version was a bit buggy, and i got busy doing some research on other fields, I had some life, regained strenght, then continued the project. For those who think it died. M4G Tracker Still Lives!!!!!! >: D"

Philly, PA, USA

EDIT: oops forgot to look on the next page

Last edited by pixls (Aug 10, 2010 2:18 pm)

Chicago IL
egr wrote:

Smiker posted this last month:  http://8bc.org/music/smiker/Purple+Motion+M4G-Tracker/

Quote from the comments:  "Done with M4g-Tracker. Last version was a bit buggy, and i got busy doing some research on other fields, I had some life, regained strenght, then continued the project. For those who think it died. M4G Tracker Still Lives!!!!!! >: D"

for a second when he said 'done with m4g tracker' i thought he meant he finished it, instead of meaning he wrote the track with it. shucks.

Brazil

Now im getting a dingoo this would be good to experiment a bit. Hope it gets done smile

Psydney, Australia
Saskrotch wrote:
egr wrote:

for a second when he said 'done with m4g tracker' i thought he meant he finished it, instead of meaning he wrote the track with it. shucks.

I thought he meant he was done with trying to finish it tongue
Phew!

San Francisco

glad to hear the news!!!

United Kingdom

Download Link to the most updated ROM please?
Or is this still in development?

Psydney, Australia

I just got word from Smiker that he is preparing a major update for m4gtracker! \o/

He recreated the whole program in C++ giving it a much cleaner code structure this time.
Don't know when we can expect a new build tho.

Tokyo, Japan

excellent news!!!!!!

Abandoned on Fire

big_smile

Philly, PA, USA

awesome! progress!

astral cat

i was getting worried my €5 i donated was going to waste ;P hehe