Montréal

-

Last edited by Zombipnok (Sep 22, 2011 9:17 pm)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

nice.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Old but still cool

Westfield, NJ

I like the rap but what is that other guy doing with those gameboys? And the music sounds like something out of mario, it's really annoying.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Decktonic wrote:

I like the rap but what is that other guy doing with those gameboys? And the music sounds like something out of mario, it's really annoying.

lol. isn't that sugar? he's posing being silly for the video. note the lack of cart..
we could nit pick the video but considering it's of higher production quality than most shit release by chip artists and there's a bad ass /funny video to go along with it... i'm all for it!  smile

Ah there's no cartridges in the Gameboys yikes

I actually enjoyed the rap

Westfield, NJ
low-gain wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

lol. isn't that sugar? he's posing being silly for the video. note the lack of cart..
we could nit pick the video but considering it's of higher production quality than most shit release by chip artists and there's a bad ass /funny video to go along with it... i'm all for it!  smile

Heh, I was being sarcastic. I love Sugar. I think videos like this make it pretty clear that the rest of us aren't trying hard enough.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

couldn't agree with you more Decktonic

uhajdafdfdfa

I guess you have to be from the UK to understand just how bad this really is. smile