Minneapolis

BTW Keff, very nice work! I see they supplied you with an early upgrade, eh? smile

Middlesbrough, UK

very chuffed with this, i love it

Turku, FIN
arfink wrote:

BTW Keff, very nice work! I see they supplied you with an early upgrade, eh? smile

Yes! I heard about this would be coming up just two days before the party and mr. Carrier was kind enough to give me an early version. Thank Don!

Cambridge, UK

enso wrote:

USA

I like Glitchnes 0.2 very much.

Thank you!

GNV / FL / USA

By the way, if anyone has tried the graphics ripping described in post #2, please share your results.

I didn't include any commercial CHR/NAM/PAL in my release for obvious reasons, but feel free to upload and share cool rips via sendspace.com or something!

Minneapolis

OH, lemme try rip somefin!

NYC

Don / Andrew,
   I'll be working with this alot now with my time off smile this is amazing !

NYC

tossed a shot from this test rom I got from a pack with funky roms. came out great! im gonna try it out with controllers tonight and try to add more images. Any suggestions when adding more then the one image?

GNV / FL / USA
invaderbacca wrote:

Any suggestions when adding more then the one image?

What?

NYC
NO CARRIER wrote:
invaderbacca wrote:

Any suggestions when adding more then the one image?

What?

sorry for the lack of terms, I was writing that in a rush. I followed the tutorial to get a custom pallete. I managed to get palette 0 and 7 custom but when i've been trying to do any other palettes its been screwing up when i try to compile it saying the glitchnes.bin file is gone. It's prolly something stupid I didn't do right. I'm looking it all over now. worse comes to worse can i print the code out and show you sunday briefly?

GNV / FL / USA
invaderbacca wrote:

worse comes to worse can i print the code out and show you sunday briefly

Haha, just e-mail it to me!

NYC

right....kinda fell into work mode there....lol
and sent

Last edited by invaderbacca (Aug 19, 2010 1:36 am)

Venezuela
Nullsleep wrote:

lol

@nocarrier, thx smile