brighton, uk

I've been reading through old atari/ibm/shop adverts and the pictures in them are absolutely hilarious.

Maybe it's just me.

What do you guys think?

Unsubscribe

You have to realize how MIND ALTERING those early games where. WE WHERE THAT EXCITED.

Nomad's Land

did they just get hit by a blast of brainwaves??

guys, i've been looking for a certain advertisement for a long time, maybe somebody can help me out here?
it's for the Action Replay cartridge. it shows the cartridge as kind of a space shuttle that is docking on spaceship c64. i've never seen it anywhere on-line so if someone has a link that'd be awesome.

Tokyo, Japan

Los Angeles
irrlichtproject wrote:

guys, i've been looking for a certain advertisement for a long time, maybe somebody can help me out here?
it's for the Action Replay cartridge. it shows the cartridge as kind of a space shuttle that is docking on spaceship c64. i've never seen it anywhere on-line so if someone has a link that'd be awesome.

I have this ad but no scanner sad

Last edited by 8bitweapon (Aug 26, 2010 7:24 pm)

Milwaukee, WI
herr_prof wrote:

You have to realize how MIND ALTERING those early games where. WE WHERE THAT EXCITED.

+1

brighton, uk

brighton, uk

anyone with photoshop want to do the obvious?

brighton, uk

hardcore, Australia
CMDR wrote:

CMDR wrote:

Same kid. Proof that even back then video games were responsible child obesity.

Vienna
Lazerbeat wrote:

loool. thats hardcore!

California

Looks like crazyQ was in charge of design.

GNV / FL / USA

Kiel, Germany
NO CARRIER wrote:

*dayinthelifeofachiptuneartist.jpg*

See, this has always been our lifestyle.

England
irrlichtproject wrote:

did they just get hit by a blast of brainwaves??

i have a massive pile of zzap! c64/amiga magazines - i bet its in there, and i have access to a scanner at work.

I'll probably forget though - if your that desparate can you send me an email, to remind me? smile kittenrock(atatatat)hotmail(dodtdototd)co.uk

brighton, uk

whats with all the freaky gingers?

this thing cost $169