astral cat

Hi, didn't know where to post this so i thought this was sort of appropriate

Ary if you are reading this i'd love to know where i could listen to some more of your music, ever since i got that crunchy records compilation i have been craving more and now i'm finally doing something about it tongue

and of course if anyone else knows where i could find any it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Tom

Last edited by an-cat-max (Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm)

FERNDALE, MI, USA

Tom i have his stuff from (h8)bc before he took it all down. i could send it to you if its ok with ary. im unsure if he's cool with that or not. :3

London, UK

the last time I saw ary he was hunched over a macbook autotuning about how his dick was bigger than tarzans, I dont want to hear anymore of his music.

astral cat

lol!

☺☺☺

i would particularly like to see mp3s of the tracks he does in those pulsewave videos

FERNDALE, MI, USA

if you haven't heard his track "bunker" hunt it down. tis one of my favorite chip tracks to date.

Chicago IL

man this forum needs PMs

OH WAIT

astral cat
Saskrotch wrote:

man this Saskrotch needs P.M.S

OH WAIT

tongue

Baie-St-Paul

hi an-cat-max! id send you some stuff but my laptop got stolen on new years (with all my unbacked up music) and i lost my cart with most songs i ever had on 8bc. so at this point, you probably have more of my music than i do haha (i should re-download that crunchy co comp.)

and octavialsilver, feel free to share those with anyone you want (and if you could maybe email them to me, that would rule too: [email protected])

and ash, dont worry, that song is gone with my laptop too wink but i'll record more autotune torture for your arrival in march!

FERNDALE, MI, USA

ary, you haz email.

London, UK
Ary (get dat lunch) wrote:

i'll record more autotune torture for your arrival in march!

aww hell no!

astral cat
Ary (get dat lunch) wrote:

hi an-cat-max! id send you some stuff but my laptop got stolen on new years (with all my unbacked up music) and i lost my cart with most songs i ever had on 8bc. so at this point, you probably have more of my music than i do haha (i should re-download that crunchy co comp.)

and octavialsilver, feel free to share those with anyone you want (and if you could maybe email them to me, that would rule too: [email protected])

and ash, dont worry, that song is gone with my laptop too wink but i'll record more autotune torture for your arrival in march!

thanks smile i'll get those songs from octavialsilver, sorry to hear about your misfortune! i know how you feel sad

rochester, ny

yo octavialsilver, post a mediafire link so i can download those jams! smile

FERNDALE, MI, USA

arr-eee

i wanted to wait until i knew ary had his own tracks. i sent him a couple emails as this was originally on rapidshare, but rapidshare blows. so its now on media fire. i assume he has them. so here you are, tracks ary. tongue

edit: let me know if you run into any problems with the .zip or anything.

Last edited by octavialsilver (Jan 14, 2010 3:45 am)

rochester, ny

wow, thank you. i am so pumped to listen to these.