hahaha saw theese on kitch for 12$

here iz for 4$ wiz free shipping YO

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.29218

^___^

+ TRI WINGZ fo 0.85

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1887

heart CHINA heart

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

have fun dealing with China... tongue Just give them more of the worlds money..
Not saying that isn't where kitsch isn't getting his.. but at least by purchasing from him you know you're helping w/ his rent or schooling or something good and productive.

:"" (

Last edited by KODEK (Aug 29, 2010 7:43 pm)

matt's mind

we didn't get ours from there.

well, we tried at first, as there is no shipping and the price isn't bad at all...

we ordered 10 to see how they were, and got ONE in the mail.

this happens about every package i've ever gotten from them.  for us, its better to source the same stuff elsewhere...  some place that will actually ship what we order.

which, for us, means bulk (which dealextreme isn't great for at all, because they can't count it seems like)

china is good sometimes, and a pain in the ass in other ways...  i don't mean to be harsh, but time after time i've dealt with the same mess from them...  and just stopped eventually...

dealextreme will allow you to get returns/replacements/etc, but its a horrible process.  you have to take pics of everything (save ALL your packaging) and they resist like crazy.

if they admit a mistake, they send you the parts by boat, irregardless what your original shipping was supposed to be.

but, its worth a shot!  you only have $4.01 to loose...

Ciudad de méxico, MX

i've ordered a dingoo from dealextreme. the transaction was perfect. the product works amazing.

the only problem is that i suck at LGPT.

not DX fault wink

brighton, uk

Bought my DS fire link card from them a few years ago. No problems whatsoever, but what Kitsch said, his problem is a fairly recurring one with lots of other customers.

Liverpool, UK

I've ordered a few times from DealExtreme - no issues whatsoever (I even ordered 10 of one item, and got all ten!)