Eanske, Holland

Ok well that took longer then anticipated, but we recently found the time to
finish the footage of Blip Europe last year, so for all those people who want to relive the Blip Europe festival
in Aalborg, Denmark here it is:

Tucson, AZ

Awesome, thanks for posting these!

New York City

Holy shit, you documented this extensively! xD
Shame about not having an audio board mix put in these.

Eanske, Holland

yeah also the stationary cam is a reaaaaly shitty 1 chip jvc we brought for using the msx stuff feed (in hally's set),
which doesn't even have an audio input. Piece of crap tongue.
All creds to Edwin who did the animation, editing etc. I only did some post production and colour correction on all videos.
And making the sound slightly more bearable then the original recording haha. ouch hmm

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

holy. fucking. shit.

Eanske, Holland

whoops I see I missed the receptors one entirely, will put that one up on da tube tomorrow.

Leuven, Bellagium

THANKS²!!! Would be great if this year's edition gets as extensively documented as last year's one.

venezuela ccs

great all the videos!!! THANKS

United Kingdom

Awesome videos! Glad to see a good sized video of Saskrotch

UK

Wow, really nice work.

Chicago IL

haha, my stage moves are all mixed up, I LOOK LIKE A FOOL

Chicago IL

also, mine are pretty shitty, but i got a little bit of video of ALMOST everyone at blip europe, excluding me and receptors cause i was getting ready while he was playing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/saskrotch pretty much everything on here is from that, except 3 i think.

taken on a digital camera, so sound quality is terrible till i figured out i should stand near the back of the venue while i'm recording. those still sound shitty, but less shitty. also a quick video of the original stage set up, before a power outage messed up the settings for the projectors, and a little back stage moment with random, covox and rabato.

Eanske, Holland
Saskrotch wrote:

haha, my stage moves are all mixed up, I LOOK LIKE A FOOL

you mean the faux pas should come BEFORE the fistpump ? sad