Toronto, Ontario, Canada

So, I happened to be in attendance at PDF Format's final performance.  It was a ton of fun and I happened to grab this video.

Liverpool, UK

some srs moves going on here, disgraceful how everyone isn't going mental though, it's fucking PDF FORMAT for god's sake, I'd kill a nun to see a PDF_F show!

Unsubscribe

now YOU HAVE TO.

Liverpool, UK

OH YEAH?

DON'T THINK I WON'T

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

A) It's hopefully not going to be his last show, I'll book him again.  I'm sure I can convince him to come out again.
B) Yes, I am an awesome dancer.

Sweeeeeeden

"The artist formerly known as PDF Format"

IL, US

hey, remember when he was going to be "hawkfather" not pdf format anymore? i wouldnt worry about this "quitting" sticking unless it lasts more than 8-10 months

Liverpool, UK

Chiptuners everywhere: "HOW CAN I QUIT YOU?"

Milwaukee, WI

I recall on facebook saying it would hopefully be his last time singing on stage...

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

He's not quitting chiptunes, he's quitting live performance of chiptunes. Even then, I'm sure I can convince him to play another show sometime.

Ontario, Canada

yaggg, I thought I was going to play this show and then I assumed it wasn't happening because no one said anything about it...cruel fate...

California

indeed.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J. Arthur Keenes wrote:

yaggg, I thought I was going to play this show and then I assumed it wasn't happening because no one said anything about it...cruel fate...

The next event we do with Shaun Hatton I'll do my best to get you in.  PDF is thinking of coming to that one as well.  It's for the Hand Eye Society.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

WHO'Z THA BAEB?