The Netherlands

Coordinated by tracker group Chimera Music and released at the Evoke 2010 demoparty last weekend, "Bits 'n' Pieces 2" contains 21 tunes in total, making up for almost an hour of tracked chip music.
Artists involved are, in alphabetical order: Alpha C, coda, Jakim, Joule, ko0x, Malmen, Michu, MrGamer, Okeanos, Rayko, Xyce and Yozfitz.

The release is distributed as a musicdisk - for those not so familiar with the ways of demoscene/tracker scene, it's basically a compilation distributed as an executable binary, featuring a GUI to listen to and browse through the tunes. Bits 'n' Pieces 2 should run fine on any non-prehistoric PC running Windows, although a Linux port and an online version should be ready soon-ish as well.

We hope you'll enjoy the tunes smile

Release page @ Chimera Music
Comments @ pouet.net

Minneapolis

OH YES. Linux version would be great, but for now I'm gonna try to load it up in Wine.

The Netherlands

From what I heard, that should work smile

Minneapolis

It does. NOM NOM NOM I lurvs PC musicdisks!

Awesome mix of tunes, I'm especially digging the (few) mellow pieces. Thanks for sharing. smile

Nashville, Tennessee

awesome musicdisk, runs fine in wine, can't wait for the online version so i can listen on the go. smile

california

What a coool idea!!! It's like a demo, or a [k]rack. wink And a renoise file to boot. Thanks.

uhajdafdfdfa

\o/

great big_smile

The Netherlands

Thanks for the nice feedback! I'll post once the alternate versions are released smile