Tacoma WA
Genuine Fraud wrote:

well, you'd think Commodore would have put some sort of warning label on their computers.. dunno..

lmao  heart

infradead wrote:
Genuine Fraud wrote:

well, you'd think Commodore would have put some sort of warning label on their computers.. dunno..

lmao  heart

The Bronx

Welcome to this internet!

Houston, Texas
Codice! wrote:

Bro, he is joking with ya

i know smile

San Jose, Ca

I'm newer than you but I'm still going to welcome you

Oh smile

But I still loved the after comment.

Houston, Texas
Codice! wrote:

Oh smile

But I still loved the after comment.

~tee hee~ big_smile

Yuma, AZ
Saskrotch wrote:

did you know that SIDS stands for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome? it is also known as crib death

Lol thats what the nurse told my mom when I was born... (My name is Sid btw...)

uhajdafdfdfa
Saskrotch wrote:

did you know that SIDS stands for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome? it is also known as crib death

yikes I thought that was something the author of Jurassic Park made up!

San Jose, Ca

No, that's really a thing.  I read about it in a psychology class.  There's also SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder).

uhajdafdfdfa

I know about SAD. I wonder what SIDS has to do with psychology, though. big_smile

San Jose, Ca

Well, the cause of SIDS is, by definition, unknown.  I'd personally be more inclined to think that its a biological thing, but there are theories about psychological connections.  One of them being that sometimes, its infanticide, which actually would have nothing to do with the child, but could none the less be a reason.  Either way its a pretty horrible thing.

Italy

welcome! There's never enough people using the C64 for musical puroposes!
I can only second (third?) the suggestion of grabbing a MSSIAH cart, but be warned, you might have to invest some more to get it all going! I can also really recommend the SammichSID, but you'll need to provide your own SIDs.
If you're afraid of them dying unexpectedly, heatsinking them might help, at least so I've been told, I'm about to heatsink mine, as soon as I get the pieces.