BOSTON8BIT, MA

I thought I had posted this at chipmusic already, but apparently not - thanks to everyone that I've been involved with over the past year with shows, albums, awesome stuff happening. It's my motivation to keep up the craziness!

Hi everyone,

I’m beyond excited to announce that my second album, INFINITE, is now available for purchase/download at my Bandcamp site. It’s a collection of songs I wrote between 2008-2010, with a general theme of how absolutely incredible the entire Universe is and how much fun you should have in it. The CD is $6 which gets you the Bandcamp download for free as well, but there are also set-your-own-price and free download options. I appreciate all of the support I’ve received since I started this little adventure, and all the new friends I’ve made as a result - you guys are the only reason I could ever keep this going!

Cheers,
-Chris

Planet Zaxxon

SUPERTRONIC LAZERINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

BOSTON

WOOOOOOOOOO

seriously, this album is 10000000% dance fun, and I have been grooving to these tunes in my head for like 6 months now. now i'll have them ON MY IPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Sep 12, 2010 5:39 pm)

The Mountains

Dance Battle Alpha reminds me of an elderly hispanic woman salsa dancing to it in New Bedford, just like the time that happened. LOURVE IT

Niiiice. Dance Battle Alpha is my fav

BOSTON8BIT, MA

Thank you sirs - I gotta pay more attention to salsa dancers when they appear... I don't remember that one little bit!