PDX, PDX

Listening to this album this morning, just wanted to renew my heart for Prain Fravored.

Austin, TX

sooo goooooooood

Melbourne

Very wicked album! Enjoying it a lot.

San Luis Obispo, CA

Especially love the first track of this release. I want to make love in a candle lit room while listening to it.

Thanks a lot for the kind words and the comabump guys. I don't mean to brag or seem full of myself, but this album's reception has wildly exceeded my expectations, and a LOT of people have downloaded it, even with minimal promotion on my part. It's really heartening to have my hard work rewarded with such kind words from people I respect and look up to, and even a few people whom I want to sock in the kidneys. The thing that makes me happiest about all of this is the opportunity to do my part to establish the chip scene in Portland, and to legitimize what we do in the eyes of more and more people... It's been a thrill to see this weird thing that we do taken farther than I ever could have imagined, and only in these last two years I've been around... and to meet some of the best friends I have now on account of it. And to think, this is only the tip of the iceberg, really.

So apologies for my Engrish, apologies for my gushing, and more exciting shit to come.

PDX, PDX
PlainFlavored wrote:

...and more exciting shit to come.

heart