Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Currently locked threads are not marked as such if there are new posts in them.  They display the new posts icon and have no indication of being locked.

Not sure if you'll be able to get both to display at once, and it's not super important, but it has been a bit annoying on several occasions.

Unsubscribe

Or maybe .. Whats up with the excessive locked threads?

Sweeeeeeden
jefftheworld wrote:

Currently locked threads are not marked as such if there are new posts in them.  They display the new posts icon and have no indication of being locked.

Not sure if you'll be able to get both to display at once, and it's not super important, but it has been a bit annoying on several occasions.

I guess it would be possible, but is it really that much of a problem? Do you spend 10 minutes formulating a reply in your mind just to scroll down to the bottom and realize the thread is locked?

herr_prof wrote:

Or maybe .. Whats up with the excessive locked threads?

Stoopid threads get locked. It's as simple as that.

Unsubscribe

OR IS IT?

jefftheworld, the answer to your problem is surprisingly simple. The new posts icon only appears if you are logged in, ergo, just browse the site simultaneously in two different browsers, one logged in and the other not. This will nip this pesky problem right in the bud!

Although seriously, how big of a problem is this?

Tacoma WA

Currant procedure is to blame 10k for everything.

Chicago IL
infradead wrote:

dont you go bringing grapes into this

Tacoma WA
Saskrotch wrote:
infradead wrote:

i didn't

10k did

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
infradead wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

i didn't

10k did

CAREFUL, OR I'LL SHUT THIS 'FREAD DOWN.

Los Angeles
10k wrote:

CAREFUL, OR I'LL SHUT THIS ...

Shut your whore mouth when men are talkn'

Los Angeles
jefftheworld wrote:

Also i've added this to my list of  things to look into.