Chicago IL
NOM STAR wrote:

Hey man do you have a link to where I might download Exploding Head Disease? I want's it.

the site it was hosted on (project168.co.uk) got attacked by spammers(?) like 6 months ago and they never really put it back up.

i'm gonna add that as a free release on the bandcamp page soon, with a couple bonus tracks for people who buy it

Wellington, New Zealand

This is sikkkkk! I love the phaser bass you've got going on smile Great tracks.

IL, US
Saskrotch wrote:

you have to put it in the zip drive

ps, i can sell you a zip drive for this purpose

The Mountains

do I have to back up my ram first? I have extra copies on a "cd rome" just in case

Brooklyn NY US

Make sure the WinZip drive is pro sound modded first or else you won't be able to unzip the PayPal.

The Mountains

Damnit, this is just too much "computing" for any normal person, why can't things just be simpler? and why doesn't Saskrotch stop ripping people off like this? I wish I had the money for this EP.

Riverside, CA

Bought.

Finally, I feel like I'm doing something meaningful with my life. Thanks Saskrotch!

Chicago, IL USA
Saskrotch wrote:
NOM STAR wrote:

Hey man do you have a link to where I might download Exploding Head Disease? I want's it.

the site it was hosted on (project168.co.uk) got attacked by spammers(?) like 6 months ago and they never really put it back up.

i'm gonna add that as a free release on the bandcamp page soon, with a couple bonus tracks for people who buy it

Ballin.

not jophish anymore

bought. twice, because i accidentally bought 320 instead of FLAC the first time.

Chicago IL

oh no! my bad

wait it wan't my fault.

YOUR bad. but also sorry?

Chicago IL

you guys are kissy poo sweet hearts. thanks for supporting musicians! or whatever it is we are.

Melbourne, Australia
Saskrotch wrote:

...It's 3 tracks for a dollar...

thats pretty extreme, Saskrotch

Philly, PA, USA

finally saved up enough to buy this! I'm so excited!

Chicago IL
celsius wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

...It's 3 tracks for a dollar...

thats pretty extreme, Saskrotch

you know i was being sarcastic in the other thread right?

or maybe I didn't know you were being sarcastic right now!

i still love all my children equally