AANABAY01

Ugh! I was raised on                      uh Tubular Bells and Oxygene

BOSTON
herr_prof wrote:

I''m not that good at reading graphs, but that seems like an awfully high place to draw a penis.

herr_prof wrote:

I''m not that good at reading graphs, but that seems like an awfully high place to draw a penis.

herr_prof wrote:

herr_prof wrote:

herr_prof wrote:

etc.

New York, New York

I was raised on the OST from Koyaanisqatsi.

philly

The pinnacle of chip music is the Elevator Action soundtrack.

Vienna

i was raised by snakes, i lie all the time.

I was raised on Radix.

uhajdafdfdfa

I find it pretty hard to believe that you were listening to Radix in large amounts (or at all) before age 10 or so. xD

Really though, I was raised on ABBA, Sting, Bob Dylan, junk like that...

@ant1

Well yes, not before I was ten. In other words, not literally. smile Just, he was the first chip artist I really started listening to.

Washington DC

FEEAR IS HOW I FAAALLL

Manzanita, OR, USA, Earth
Dauragon wrote:

FEEAR IS HOW I FAAALLL

CONFUSING WHAT IS REALLY!!!

Damn LP with their 8bit Rebellion game for the iPad, their just struggling to create something amazing, I remember the days when I thought they were original, now its just well, great another linkin park song that sounds the same as the last 3 albums, oh and dont get me started on reanimated, a remix album, really?

Unsubscribe
Pixel+ wrote:

I remember the days when I thought they were original

They didn't change. YOU DID.

NSW, Australia

sorry we can't all be old men.

Manzanita, OR, USA, Earth
herr_prof wrote:
Pixel+ wrote:

I remember the days when I thought they were original

They didn't change. YOU DID.

Not to start a fued, but I think your quote underneath your avatar would come into play right about now, their stuff now and their stuff when they first start, not exactlly the same. And I did change, went from being a teenager to a dude in his mid 20's lol

Unsubscribe

CURSED FOILED BY MY OWN PERSPICACITY.

Original topic: rant about popular chipmusic

Offtopic: Pong/Johnny Cage

Offtopic 2: Linkin Park deffence force

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Philly, PA, USA

Fuck things people like, because I'm heosphoros, and i only like pain and misery,

yes?