Mr. Spastic
EvilWezil
WMX
Wizwars
IllGill & Nameless
w / the sounds of DJ Sysop

Flyer: http://gamemusic4all.com/Images/flyers/pizzachips.png

Anahiem, CA

I'll try and make it. Its a bit of a drive from Anahiem area, but I'll try and get there.

Venezuela

GO! mister spastic!!! :DDD

adelante mi pana!!

West Covina, CA, US

This show is almost here, and is going to be awesome! Free chiptunes, delicious pizza, what more could a person want!?

Anahiem, CA

Thanks for bumping this thread! I almost forgot about it. Need to write this in.

Brooklon

Seriously awersome lineup! Wish so badly I could go to this. Stupid other coast... Any chance there will be a live feed?

Anahiem, CA
Note! wrote:

Seriously awersome lineup! Wish so badly I could go to this. Stupid other coast... Any chance there will be a live feed?

I was thinking about doing it, If wizwars or someone in charge could inform me if there is a stream or not, or would like me to try and stream it, ill try. Although, the quality will be sub-par and it will be my first time streaming anything live. There is a first time for everything I guess.

Los Angeles, CA

I know that KoolSkull is always at these Pizza and Chips shows with his laptop and he records the sets, I'd imagine if it were possible to stream he would do it because he streams every other show. Hell, maybe the others were streamed and I just didn't know about it. Not to sound like a n00b but I don't know shit about streaming shows, I assume it requires wifi? This is a tiny little pizza joint in a shopping plaza (and I mean TINY, which also means come early, because I think we're gonna reach capacity at this place), not sure if they have wifi or not.

West Covina, CA, US

The show is just about one week away! I suggest coming early, because it looks like this show could get packed fairly quickly. Also, to help spread the word, invite all your friends via facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 … amp;ref=ts

Hope to see some chipmusic members out to support!

Los Angeles
rallyj wrote:
Note! wrote:

I was thinking about doing it, If wizwars or someone in charge could inform me if there is a stream or not, or would like me to try and stream it, ill try. Although, the quality will be sub-par and it will be my first time streaming anything live. There is a first time for everything I guess.

I could stream it. I just hate mario and pizza. wink

lolusa

wmx BAY BAY

Los Angeles

Have a gr8 gig next friday! Wish we could be there to see it!

Anahiem, CA
trash80 wrote:
rallyj wrote:

I could stream it. I just hate mario and pizza. wink

Please do.

Los Angeles, CA

Lineup change. Mr Spastic unfortunately had to cancel. Taking his place and headlining the show, in his first performance since moving to the Los Angeles area...VIRT!

brooklyn!
Wizwars wrote:

Lineup change. Mr Spastic unfortunately had to cancel. Taking his place and headlining the show, in his first performance since moving to the Los Angeles area...VIRT!

oh wow, fuck yeah!

Unsubscribe

oh SNAP