Italy

SOLD: I'm selling a pair of C64 Paddles, they are supposed to be great for use with the MSSIAH Monosynth, but for me they didn't work well (too much pot jittering). Anyway, they might still be good for games, I don't think it's the paddles, I think it's just that Monosynth needs something more precise.
I have put them up on Ebay, and I could not find anything in the rules that says I can't tell you people about it here, so I'm just doing it. In case I'm wrong just tell me, and/or delete this post (and you have my most sincere apologies for breaking the rules).

The auction is here, starts from 1 €
http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie … 500wt_1154

2) The second object I'm selling, is outside of Ebay and it's a Presonus Firebox firewire audio interface with 6 Ins and 10 outs + Midi. Audio specs are: 24-Bit / 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96K. Sturdy little interface great for gigging and dragging around.
It's in great shape, since I've actually never used it (didn't work on my laptop due to shitty firewire chipset on the computer). I'm selling with everything included (DVDs, manual, box), you even get a receipt for it since I'm selling it though the company for which I work. Price is: 200 € (cost me over 300 when I bought it).

3) Last object is a splendid Roland JV-1080 rackmount synth. To quote vintage synth explorer:

Incredible sound quality capable of emulating any instrument imaginable plus totally fat analog synth type sounds and loads of percussion! It has 64 voices of polyphony and 16 part multitimbral, it's no wonder this is part of almost every Film Score Composers set-up as well as many more artists and hobbyists!
It has 8MB of sounds and it also offers a lot of expandability with 4 expansion slots and 2 data card memory slots. You can get up to 42MB of sounds by adding any of the popular JV-80 expansion cards suited for Techno, World Instruments, Orchestral or Synthesizers. The 1080 has a large LCD screen, lots of effects and filters for creative flexibility, motion control and extensive MIDI implementation.

Mine comes without any expansion cards, but it's in really great shape, has been used very little (i find it a bit of a boring synth to be earnest) and never left my homestudio

Anybody interested?

Last edited by rumpelfilter (Sep 23, 2010 11:59 am)

Italy

I finally found some time to shoot pictures!

Firebox

Roland JV-1080

Italy

Paddles have been sold.