Offline

With two full albums, an EP, and a game soundtrack all composed in a unique chiptune style, Brother Android made his mark on chip music with soft, sine-infused melodies and interesting themes translated into 8-bit, such as outer space and the winter season.

I've conducted a five-question interview him, during which we discuss his inspirations, new style, and future projects:

http://chiptuneblog.blogspot.com/2010/0 … droid.html

Last edited by Feryl (Sep 24, 2010 12:55 am)

Offline
Chicago IL

i thought you had a blog

Offline
Melbourne, Australia

For real... a link would have sufficed.

Offline

Done and done.

Offline
Brazil

?

Offline
Chicago IL
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

?

before, he had the entire interview here, instead of a link.

Offline
Brazil
Saskrotch wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

?

before, he had the entire interview here, instead of a link.

Oh, right.

BTW, nice interview, also your blog is not that bad. But you're the guy from the "no profanity on chipmusic" and that's bullshit.

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Sep 24, 2010 2:37 am)

Offline

@Subway Sonicbeat

Thanks for your comments. The profanity essay is merely an opinion based on my morals. If you don't agree with it, that's fine. smile

Offline
East Kilbride, Scotland
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

But you're the guy from the "no profanity on chipmusic" and that's bullshit.

My favourite bits of that article:

"If people want to use a swear word to describe a chiptune on its page, they do so, and they can do so without hesitation because that sort of thing is allowed on the 8BC."

"Someone needs to teach people the true meaning of the word "cool"."

http://chiptuneblog.blogspot.com/2010/0 … t-mix.html

Offline
London, UK
Sycamore Drive wrote:

"If people want to use a swear word to describe a chiptune on its page, they do so, and they can do so without hesitation because that sort of thing is allowed on the 8BC."

I initially read that as BBC, which would have made the article look even more Daily Mail than it currently does.

Offline
Liverpool, UK

Also, cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt.

Offline
New York City
Sycamore Drive wrote:

"Someone needs to teach people the true meaning of the word "cool"."

I thought "fuck" (and all its variants) was the true meaning of the word cool.

Offline
Geneva, NY

I would like to see you to interview Nullsleep next.  I'm 100% serious.

Offline

@bleo

Not making any promises, but we'll see what happens. smile

Offline
Unsubscribe
bleo wrote:

I would like to see you to interview Nullsleep next.  I'm 100% serious.

Offline
BOSTON

herr_prof, i literally laughed my ass off thinking about feryl/frost vs nullsleep/nixon. For real. As in, I now actually have no ass. In fact, I am still laughing and therefore may wind up with negative net ass as a result.