Olympia, WA

Grey Pro-modded DMG. the yellow one has sold. not for sale any more. It has a foot switch mod and no battery-compartment...back...thing... i remember the footswitch function being a little fussy. ALSO. (MAJOR EDIT HERE) - the pro-mod jack on the grey one is only out-putting one side, so you'll have to do some poking around in there to get it working exactly right. same w/ the headphone jack.

$15 (plus shipping, doie)

Sega Master System + Games
- Glovellius
- Space Harrier
- Thunder blade
- R-Type
- Shinobi
- Zillion 2

$55 + Shipping

XBOX (first one)
w/two fatty controllers and these games
- metal slug
- half life 2
- halo
- halo 2
- one of those damn tony hawk games... Underground i think?
- GTA San Andreas
- $60 takes it all (probably an extra $10/15 to send it to ya)

Commodore 64 w/ floppy disk drive
- one problem, it stays on for about 30 minutes, then gives out. could be harvested for a sid chip, but i realllyyyy don't want to part it out
- $35 + however much it is to ship all that shit

A huge box of Atari 520ST stuff - multiple systems, drives, and shit
- will assess and list-up later. its a lot of stuff. 2 working systems (the lights come on, but i have no way to test it w/ a video cable) gonna cost $60 to ship it, and i do NOTTTT want to part it out. But i'll let it go for cheap. there's a tracker you can get for it, that i wanted to try out, but i never got around to it. I'm gonna call $60 for the whole lot (+ shipping)

Apple clamshell ibook (from like 2000)
- working fine, but i tried to put Linux on it, and i didn't have a restore disk like i thought I did, so you're going to have to buy or download mac os 9 or 10 for it (it won't work past 10.4 (Tiger) ,sorry, its fuckin' old in computer years). Comes w/ USB mouse, video out cable, power supply, operator manual and laptop bag. $100

feel free to ask for lower offers, i need extra $$ and space.

Last edited by naxat (Sep 27, 2010 8:53 pm)

matt's mind
the rules wrote:

Please indicate prices on items you are selling, if you are tying to see what you can get for it use an auction site like ebay.

Olympia, WA

did it!

PDX, PDX

What version of the firmware is the TX81Z?

Olympia, WA

no idea! is there a way to find out?

PDX, PDX

Hold the left and right cursor buttons as you turn it on.  Don't do anything past that because its the factory reset and you'll lose any cool patches you've made.

Olympia, WA

it appears it is version 1.5

Olympia, WA

Added stuff, adjusted prices. Also: TX81Z is on hold.

Last edited by naxat (Sep 27, 2010 2:57 pm)