Toronto, Canada

So, I was doing my finale last night at a show and a series of unfortunate events led to my LSDJ ROM crashing. Fortunately I've got a back up from about two weeks ago with essentially everything of worth I had on that cart, so I'm lucky there.

Today I formatted my 64mb EMS cartridge and tried to reload LSDJ back on to it, but ran into a problem. Every time I try to do so the program freezes up and gives me that annoying little blue wheel that Vista shows when a program ceases functioning. This happens just as the progress bar finishes.

Any idea what's causing it?

What were the series of unfortunate events? What transferrer are you using?  What software?

Toronto, Canada
Battle Lava wrote:

What were the series of unfortunate events? What transferrer are you using?  What software?

The unfortunate events were really just related to start up. Earlier in the day when I was playing my tracks at home the cartridge was fine, but when I booted it up in front of the crowd it took some four or five tries before the program would load. It was inevitably going to crash.

I'm using a USB cable. It's the EMS 64 mb cartridge with USB interface.

LSDJ version 4.0.2, I believe.