Washington DC

basically this.

Still need various cables and whatever, but thats basically how I'm gonna roll for now.

IL, US
Dauragon wrote:

basically this.

Still need various cables and whatever, but thats basically how I'm gonna roll for now.

get that junk away from the xbox! i think i know why youve had like 28 RRoD's

Washington DC

Haha that stuff is just junk I kicked over next to it like an hour prior. I have it sitting by itself outside of the entertainment system for the exact reason of not overheating.

Turku, FIN

On the left, home setup (PSP + headphones)

Others, live setup

Athens, GA

Easy and functional.

Except now my clear Game Boy looks like this:

My next step (and probably last, at least for now) is to add a mic and run it through distortion and delay. I'm also thinking of adding a Kaoss Pad but I'm not sold on that part.

filthadelphia

Guess I'll post it here too.

3x DMG - All ProSound 1 back lit have another backlight kit just haven't put it in the black DMG yet. Nuby Game Light Plus light doesn't work.

1 GB Pocket - ProSounded but I have EMS carts making it virtually worthless to me, also has a nice black blotch on the screen but you can see through the blotch so it's not too annoying.

PSP - Use it for experimenting and the initial steps of the writing process. Just put LGPT on it. Also plays NES roms so I have something to do during a live situation.

Tapco Mix 220 FX - Mixer is much too large for my needs, and thanks to a shipping error I have 2 of them. FX are meh, should've just bought a smaller mixer and a miniKP.

Mackie MR5 Studio Monitors - Sound better than a date with your sister.

Star Wars Pez Dispensers and Star Wars Muppet Figures - Crucial to the writing process.

Tokyo, Japan
KeFF wrote:

Others, live setup

I love the piggy ghetto mess!

Turku, FIN
Lazerbeat wrote:
KeFF wrote:

Others, live setup

Usually all my cables are really neatly put! Friends sometimes call me cable nazi, since i'm always straighting them up and nagging about them big_smile

Last edited by KeFF (Oct 9, 2010 8:08 am)

San Francisco
Lazerbeat wrote:
KeFF wrote:

Others, live setup

i love the piggy.

Jessup, Maryland
trash80 wrote:

2x coffees
1x redstripe

10 year old hand me down pioneer vsx-401 sender: $0.00 (top right)
Fairly new hand me down home theater system sub woofer: $0.00 (top)
pathetic hand me down windows 98 desktop speakers (complete with bass speaker): $0.00 (tiny white speakers)
at least 20 year old hand me down house speakers: $0.00
15 year old hand me down yamaha psr-140 keyboard: $0.00 (between the house speakers)
5 year old hand me down DD-55 electronic drum set: $0.00
5 year old Austin bizarre electric guitar: $200.00
6 year old acoustic guitar (complete with case): $100.00 (the symbol says "ho" its Japanese short hand for "hoshi" meaning "star"
A constant feeling of inadequacy: priceless wink

Thank moai of earth my studio doesnt look this bad anymore, its slightly less shitty, but hey thats what happens when you dont have a job.

Finland
KeFF wrote:

Usually all my cables are really neatly put! Friends sometimes call me cable nazi, since i'm always straighting them up and nagging about them big_smile

I confirm this. It rules, because I dont have to do any setup things when we play live:) CABLEFÜHRER has to do everything!

BTW, I need that Tapco after Halloween!

The Hollow Earth

Nice set-ups all around, really enjoying this thread!

Sweden
YERZMYEY wrote:

This rocks! I wish my computer corner was as beige.

Dauragon! Yours is like exactly like mine! Haha

Too lazy to take a photo right now so I'll just list them.

Chip Hardware
DMG - LSDJ
DMG - GB Cam
GBA - NL

Mixer
Behringer Eurorack 820 ( I think )

Effects
Mini Kp

And some crappy speakers and a amp. haha oh and of course my computer!

XD

Boulder, CO

My most recent setup but missing cables and piggy=>midi box... Subject to change.

Massachusetts

(Nanoloop 1.3)