Melbourne, Australia

FIRST: It was aweomse!

Melbourne, Australia

hooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit

ad-hell-aide

thebest etc

Melbourne, Australia
dosPrompt wrote:

Please Note: Show cancelled due to poor reaction from chipmusic.org users.

I think this is the funniest comment I have ever read on chipmusic.org ever. Holy shit LOL

Brooklyn NY US

Re: this show: Holy Fuck.

Tokyo, Japan

Could you post me a shirt to Japan? Size S. I'll paypal you or send my card details if that's cool.

Glad the show went well, reallllly hope their was someone recording it, but... I doubt there was, right?

Tokyo, Japan

acctually, throw another shirt in cheapys bag! I am down for one,

UK

Soundbytes was absolutely superb!

Tokyo, Japan

Actually are the any pictures?

Sydney
Lazerbeat wrote:

i got 8 gig of photos / video to go throuhg. just got off the flight, so ill go through it all asap and put em online ASAP!

P.S. Never had so much fun!!!!!!

Tokyo, Japan
Gentle Hurst wrote:
Lazerbeat wrote:

i got 8 gig of photos / video to go throuhg. just got off the flight, so ill go through it all asap and put em online ASAP!

Can't wait!

Sydney
cheapshot wrote:
Gentle Hurst wrote:

Can't wait!

A taste of what's to come...

Melbourne, Australia

First time I've managed to get on here since the show. Such an amazing night - I'm so glad you guys enjoyed yourselves as much as we did. If all our shows were this amazing and well recieved and smooth (well... mostly smooth other than no feed and a couple of sound issues) and had such an AMAZING and receptive crowd, then we would be able to get fly more internationals out.
I think its fair to say that the turn out was the largest we've ever seen and the whole line up was FANTASTIC.
Tom, Michelle, Josh, Jeremiah and Mike thank you so much for coming down to Melbourne. It was awesome to spend a couple of days with you and you are all more than welcome back (and indeed EXPECTED to return) any time.
Tom and Seb, Thanks for braving Tiger. Aah Tiger, who we will try to never use again less than 5 hours before a show.
Nathan and Chris and Duncan thanks for being there and doing your thing.
Every performance was brilliant.
Again, you guys rock. We already have wheels turning for the next show, and wont be going along between gigs again. Last night was way much fun to not want it repeat it smile

Dave/Yorkie will definitley get some shirts out to you guys. Eugene is going to come up with a trade proposal rather than cash.... I think he wants boss coffee tongue

tl;dr Woo! Soundbytes!

Last edited by dosPrompt (Oct 10, 2010 1:04 am)

Melbourne, Australia

PS - This : http://bit.ly/djzu5M

Melbourne, Australia

Also, Nue took heaps of pics for us too. Got some GREAT shots, I just need to upload and weed through them. SO good to have him there at all, and taking great pics was a bonus smile

Melbourne, Australia

Nue's pics are on the soundbytes facebook - you dont actually need an account to view them HERE http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/alb … 5575063519