Los Angeles

Forum features that are planned after music launch: (So far)

1. Social network site links

2. Make the user page sexier

3. Add ignore & links to the posts in a nice maybe drop-down manner.

4. Possibly add + | - to threads, threads under a score will be "folded" from view

5. More forum navigation options. (New posts since your last visit, Your Threads, Unanswered Posts, [fixed] advanced search)

6. bbcode buttons for message box

Known Bugs (So far)

1. [fixed] Missing bbcode help in post new topic in Snow theme.

2. [fixed] Missing bbcode help in music comments.

3. [fixed] UL list has no bullets or styling

4. [fixed] Footer Page numbers in the Snow theme... on mouse hover, the text is the same color as the bg.

5. [fixed] Clicking a tag in a music page doesnt fill out the search field when it goes to the list page

6. [fixed] Members that have a & or a / have broken profile pages

7. [fixed] Report function does not save the member's message.

8. "New Messages" bubble in the wrong place

Music section missing features

1. [fixed] RSS podcast

2. Music Responses

3. Thumbs

4. [fixed] Member profile music list

5. [fixed] URL Links to files

Home page

1. home page design

Other Areas yet to be discovered

1. Events Area

2. Reviews / Articles Area

3. Tutorials Area

4. Blog feeds

5. Connect with Members (world location & other comunication services)

New York City

Please, add "Mark ALL forums As Read" link on the "recent Posts" page!

Tokyo, Japan

Is the topic text cutting a bug?

))<>((

Perhaps a LSDJ patchbook page (like http://lsdj.2x26.com/ which has been down for a while) could be added in the future?

Brazil

heart

A gray world of dread

Small "New Music" banner under avatar: sweet!

Getting rid of the music page pop-up so I can open tracks in new tabs: delicious!

Otsukare sama desu

Here is a newer version of the flash player, with volume control. I would also suggest not to have minimized on the track page, just for the sake of design really..

http://wpaudioplayer.com/standalone

thank god you got rid of that whole pop-up thing for the music page. looks a lot better now.

A gray world of dread

New track alert for bookmarked artists working fine and is awesome! Thanks!

A gray world of dread

A suggestion for the music upload page: Allow two upload slots per submission, one for mp3 and one for alternative formats (mod/it/nsf/bin/wtf). This way a user can play the mp3 render in the player and still access the source.

Unsubscribe
µB wrote:

A suggestion for the music upload page: Allow two upload slots per submission, one for mp3 and one for alternative formats (mod/it/nsf/bin/wtf). This way a user can play the mp3 render in the player and still access the source.

+1 Or maybe allow you to link submissions, which would be useful if you upload a new revision of the song.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

How about a player on the right hand column that would allow you to play a random stream of the entire uploaded database. smile teehee

A gray world of dread
herr_prof wrote:

+1 Or maybe allow you to link submissions, which would be useful if you upload a new revision of the song.

'Music responses' is on the planned feature list, I guess that covers it if you just reply with the revision to your own track.

East Kilbride, Scotland

EDIT: Okay, my problem has been solved. Trash80 just changed the thread icon.

Last edited by Sycamore Drive (Feb 13, 2010 10:57 pm)

Los Angeles

What issue? I didn't change anything?

East Kilbride, Scotland
trash80 wrote:

What issue? I didn't change anything?

I was asking for an icon to be shown for threads which have been locked, but it already exists, it just doesn't appear automatically.

One more request, it's not really a feature as such, but could mods refrain from posting in a topic once it has been closed? esc closed this thread then three mods still felt the need to post.

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/702/w … ns/page/2/