Toronto, Ontario, Canada

This video is going to go a long way in getting venues to book us, methinks.

Missouri

I've only seen the pictures from StarPilot and videos from DeadBeatBlast, so thanks for this!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

It was an insane event, totally crazy.  This footage is only the half of it.  We had people completely encircling us.

Planet Zaxxon

nice.. LOOKED AWESOME.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

sweet

New York, New York

Awesome video!

That was a totally killer show, I can't wait for the next one or any other show played in the area. I'm hitting up gamercamp and checking out Anamanaguchi and Starscream! I saw Anamanaguchi at PAX east and it was great. I also saw you O2Star in the MAGfest room (I'm in your youtiube vid for like half a sec) great set.

I was only at Nuit Blanche for J. Arthur Keenes and Deadbeatblast, so I'm sad I missed the rest of it. Looking for any Toronto or KW shows ( I live in Waterloo).

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Biggo wrote:

That was a totally killer show, I can't wait for the next one or any other show played in the area. I'm hitting up gamercamp and checking out Anamanaguchi and Starscream! I saw Anamanaguchi at PAX east and it was great. I also saw you O2Star in the MAGfest room (I'm in your youtiube vid for like half a sec) great set.

I was only at Nuit Blanche for J. Arthur Keenes and Deadbeatblast, so I'm sad I missed the rest of it. Looking for any Toronto or KW shows ( I live in Waterloo).

I'm doing a talk at Gamercamp!  As a result I got a free pass to the 1up concert with Anamanaguchi and Starscream!