astral cat

gonna put diz bad boy on my gba flashypoo soon and give it a whirl smile

Psydney, Australia
Saskrotch wrote:

it seems like pu1 and pu2 are force panned left and right (respectively)

Not so.
You have panning options in effect editor, L, R or C for each of the channels. All four are always listed but I think you can only change the panning of the current channel. Also it seems you can set all four globally in the sequence editor.

Btw, B+UP/DOWN inserts and removes track rows and can be used to shift the notes around.

Missouri

Man, need to get my hands on a gameboy color pronto. Been playing with this in an emulator, it's sick

Psydney, Australia

I don't know which is more weird, the fact that we weren't aware of this program's existence for so long, or that the author was totally unaware of a scene with an interest in tracking on gameboy.

Minneapolis

Wow, this looks like a very competent tracker. I'm gonna have to play with it, just to say I did.

Abandoned on Fire

This is really great and looks awesome stretched out on an SP screen.  smile  Not being able to edit during playback is a little tedious but that's the only gripe I can come up with... unless the wav channel is really only presets and samples?  Can't figure that out so far.

Minneapolis

Well, if it's preset samples then it should be possible to hack those, I should think.

Abandoned on Fire

Pulled out all the help text with HexEdit and made a proper manual if you're interested.  Tried to get it nice and tidy but YMMV  smile

https://sites.google.com/site/seward23c … =0&d=1

Last edited by egr (Oct 13, 2010 3:49 am)

Minneapolis

Oh goodie.

Psydney, Australia

Smooth moov there!

Abandoned on Fire

New post on Jeremy Evers site:  http://jeremyevers.com/

Venezuela

thx iLKke smile

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm kinda digging this program.  There are some awkwardness issues but I like the FTII feel and it's got got some neat features.

))<>((

I tried it out for a bit today. It was a little hard to get used to at first, but I actually really like it.

Is it GBC only, or will it run on a DMG/Pocket. (The file extension is .gb, not .gbc which made me think of that)

Minneapolis

I dunno. Drop it in and see. smile Though I'm gonna guess not.

Last edited by arfink (Oct 17, 2010 2:29 am)

Abandoned on Fire

Boots on dmg but doesn't actually work.