Baie-St-Paul

me chillin with the wolf.

philly

UK

astral cat

d'awwwwwwwwww :3

Bristol

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs214.snc1/This spam will soon be deleted.jpg[/img]
taken about a year ago, so my estimate is that now Aki (the one not in the blue t-shirt) is double that size, he is a huge cat, or a dog in a cat suit as i am beginning to suspect.....

GNV / FL / USA

YES! Don't let this thread die!

EDIT: Contributing some chins:

Last edited by NO CARRIER (Oct 16, 2010 8:36 pm)

ad-hell-aide
liquidcalm wrote:

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs214.snc1/This spam will soon be deleted.jpg[/img]
taken about a year ago, so my estimate is that now Aki (the one not in the blue t-shirt) is double that size, he is a huge cat, or a dog in a cat suit as i am beginning to suspect.....

great pic!

Connecticut USA

PRETTTYYY!!! heart heart heart I love all of your cats. Now I am jealous : [ send me cat in mail.

Cambridge, MA
firebrandboy wrote:

heart

I'm tempted to just grab one of the dorm hall cats to photograph because they pretty much belong to all of us. One of them comes and sits on my windowsill every morning. big_smile

Sweden

Haha, that's cute, firebrandboy

Philly/NY
firebrandboy wrote:

Melbourne, Australia

HAHAH! Best visual comparison ever!

killadelphia

this is Part Time:

and Pretty:

best buds:

Part Time was my part time cat - i would feed him and take him in when it was raining or cold out.  I stole him from some evil people in South Philly that did not take care of him correctly.  Pretty was a stray and we thought he was a girl because we could never get close to him.  It was too late to change his name when we saw his balls - anyways, he's a pretty guy and he's slightly gay for Part Time so, the name stays.

also - my girlfriend's dog is basically the size of a cat and sleeps as much as one (soon to be living with Conrad!)

Last edited by animalstyle (Oct 18, 2010 5:56 am)

WOW MAN!

Here's one of ours (though that's my brother-in-law, not me).

Last edited by neilbaldwin (Oct 18, 2010 8:14 am)

Philly, PA, USA
animalstyle wrote:

best buds:

OMG ADORABLE

Abandoned on Fire

Obviously not me.  Made you look!