Florida

It's no secret that most of the posters here are huge contentious jerks to each other most of the time. Being mean sucks and being nice is cool. This thread is for being nice. I will begin:

Zan Zan: Your music is great and underrated and I think you are funny.

egr: Your music is also great and I appreciate you plugging my junk every now and then.

BR1GHT PR1MATE: Ditto, and you are a smart person and I enjoy reading your informative posts.

If you are not nice you suck.

Shut the fuck up

Florida
Heosphoros wrote:

Shut the fuck up

Heosphoros: I like your avatar. I have not heard your music but I am sure it is fantastic.

Abandoned on Fire

Well thanks, guy!  smile  I guess you already know I'm a fan.

EDIT:  4got 2 sai i lurvs erbodies!!!

Last edited by egr (Oct 18, 2010 5:03 pm)

BOSTON

Jay Tholen: You're music is insane and you're album art is SPOT ON. Also: this might be the best CM post ever

Misfit Chris: I enjoy your humor and you really should troll here more often

µB: you are one of the nicest internet persons ive met, i hope in the future to actually meet you

Ant1: Ditto, plus you are freaking hilarious

Philly, PA, USA

I kind of love all of you
I don't really have anyone to single out, but i guess i could give a shout out to the philly crew
PHILADELPHIA REPRESENT

BOSTON
pixls wrote:

I kind of love all of you

pixls: shut the f...

KIDDING OBVIOUSLY, i think ive met you once before, but you seem like a great guy. i dont understand the IRC 'PIXELSTFU' joke either tongue

Minneapolis

I lurvs u all so much! heart heart I haz present for u!

Who you calling a jerk?! LOL

Last edited by arfink (Oct 18, 2010 5:24 pm)

Unsubscribe

I disagree with the thesis, but I have nothing but unconditional love for the most of you.

Most of the time.

WOW MAN!

You all love me. I am satisfied.

WOW MAN!

Actually, confession time. There is one really high-profile character in the 'scene' who totally and utterly winds me up, sends me into a rage no less. And I'm not someone who gets wound up like that at all. I keep wanting to say something (I don't think he's active on here) because his apparent talent totally baffles me.....but I'm afraid of a backlash.

LOL

Last edited by neilbaldwin (Oct 18, 2010 6:01 pm)

BOSTON

^^^ I AM SO INTRIGUED

Unsubscribe
neilbaldwin wrote:

Actually, confession time. There is one really high-profile character in the 'scene' who totally and utterly winds me up, sends me into a rage no less. And I'm not someone who gets wound up like that at all. I keep wanting to say something (I don't think he's active on here) because his apparent talent totally baffles me.....but I'm afraid of a backlash.

LOL

Lets quash this beef now Neil.

WOW MAN!

20 Questions? smile

Abandoned on Fire
neilbaldwin wrote:

20 Questions? smile

UK artist?

BOSTON

Kanye West?