Unsubscribe

who needs sync when you HAZ FM BABBY

Marin<Pontevedra<Galiza<Spain

i'm working on making a keyboard work, but having some doubts, at the end, that technical data is exactly the same i'm working on. Btm i'm able to power the keyboard on, but i'm trying to send a byte using the keyboard protocol and it's a pain in the ass! Imagine, complie, upload to sd, plug sd into cart, plug cart, plug link-keyboard, power, wait to boot the cart, select game, boot keyboard_test.gba (homemade) - no response from keyboard...again and again...its a bit harder than running the compiled program in an emulator, but it'll worth it!!
BTW does anybody know wich SIO mode  ldsj operates on?

Sweeeeeeden
smiker wrote:

BTW does anybody know wich SIO mode  ldsj operates on?

http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/42998/#p42998

San Francisco
herr_prof wrote:

who needs sync when you HAZ FM BABBY

indeed.

thank you nitro.

the heart of a mountain

Not been here in a while...but nice to see some movement on this. Go smiker Go! smile

Psydney, Australia

CHUNDA CHUNDA!

n_n ! big_smile i have turned on a computer keyboard using gba link port!!! big_smile then i toogled leds a while, then i think i fried something xD I'm almost there to be able to offer keyboard support on m4gtracker ^^

Chicago IL

get a new demo/beta out before you get the keyboard stuff done! (cause i just wanna use this thang!)

Philly, PA, USA
Saskrotch wrote:

get a new demo/beta out before you get the keyboard stuff done! (cause i just wanna use this thang!)

Tokyo, Japan
pixls wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

this

Slovakia / European Union

Smiker send me your address I will send you that GBA... I was offline not home but now I am...

astral cat
pixls wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

this.

Last edited by an-cat-max (Nov 4, 2010 4:53 pm)

please only a bit more of patience smile Its a matter of days wink

Tokyo, Japan
smiker wrote:

please only a bit more of patience smile Its a matter of days wink

ヤッター!!
Woop woop!!

Stellenbosch, South Africa

Just read the interview on TCTD. Damn you got me salivating!