SLC, UT

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Gameboy-or … 27b5d2b5bd

I was scouring eBay this morning and found this. Notice the bottom right game, looks like Mario 64. From a google search the only thing I can find is that it's a Crayon Shin-Chan 4 hack that basically just replaces the sprite with one from Yoshi Cookie and other games. From a few youtube videos, it doesn't really look that bad for a hack. Wing Cap! Anyway, I just wanted to post it here if there were any collectors that might be interested.

NOTE: I am in no way affiliated with this auction, this is not a plug to make the game sell higher. I just thought it was cool and that other people would like to see it too.

Hoxton, London UK

You have to wonder how people come into possession of these rarities

New York City

Is this a rarity? It's just a cheap ass HK hack.
We have those a-plenty down here.

SLC, UT

I guess things like that are a lot rarer here than down there. The only time I've ever even seen a multicart was when my neighbors from Malaysia showed me theirs and it completely blew my mind.

Chicago IL
stargazer wrote:

I guess things like that are a lot rarer here than down there.

yeah, i dont think i've ever seen a bootleg cart in person before

Minneapolis

I have. Though not for GB. Some of my NES abominations might be called bootleg carts. big_smile Also, Neo Geo bootlegs are the ones I see most often, though I embrace them for their insane inexpensiveness.

SLC, UT
arfink wrote:

I have. Though not for GB. Some of my NES abominations might be called bootleg carts. big_smile Also, Neo Geo bootlegs are the ones I see most often, though I embrace them for their insane inexpensiveness.

Haha....right. Your carts are miracles. That is, if I'm ever able to buy one! I thought pretty much anything to do with Neo Geo is pretty expensive?

Cambridge, MA

I remember seeing a GBC bootleg cart once that had like 100 games on it. I kept trying to convince my friend to sell it to me for profit but he was a selfish bastard. xD

Whitley Bay, England

Funnily enough, I was just offered a multi-cart that includes Super Mario 4. Which has a Mario 64-style artwork thingy, so yeah.

If I do get it, I'll let you guys know about it ; D

astral cat

pirate carts are fun, i have a couple of famicom ones but they aren't rare if you know where to look smile

SLC, UT
TraceKaiser wrote:

Funnily enough, I was just offered a multi-cart that includes Super Mario 4. Which has a Mario 64-style artwork thingy, so yeah.

If I do get it, I'll let you guys know about it ; D

That's awesome. I wish I had a cart that had all the good games on it (Pokemon, Mario 1, 2, 3, Tetris, Gargoyle's Quest, etc.) just so I could have only one cart to carry around.

an-cat-max wrote:

pirate carts are fun, i have a couple of famicom ones but they aren't rare if you know where to look

Where would that be? All of Asia and then some?

astral cat
an-cat-max wrote:

pirate carts are fun, i have a couple of famicom ones but they aren't rare if you know where to look

stargazer wrote:

Where would that be? All of Asia and then some?

forums, ebay, markets... lots of places. but the more i tell the less for me! ^O^

New York City

OK I sell you all my HK shit. Who wants it? tongue

SLC, UT

So the carts are a bunch of roms combined into one rom? I'm just wondering what would happen if you plugged it into a programmer. And could I then reflash it to my own set of roms?

Cambridge, MA
stargazer wrote:

So the carts are a bunch of roms combined into one rom? I'm just wondering what would happen if you plugged it into a programmer. And could I then reflash it to my own set of roms?

This, so much! big_smile

astral cat
akira^8GB wrote:

OK I sell you all my HK shit. Who wants it? tongue

depends what you want/have

pm me!