astral cat
stargazer wrote:

So the carts are a bunch of roms combined into one rom? I'm just wondering what would happen if you plugged it into a programmer. And could I then reflash it to my own set of roms?

no.

New York City

I'll get a list with prices smile

astral cat

sweet smile sounds good brah.

SLC, UT
an-cat-max wrote:
stargazer wrote:

So the carts are a bunch of roms combined into one rom? I'm just wondering what would happen if you plugged it into a programmer. And could I then reflash it to my own set of roms?

no.

Is that two no's or just one?

astral cat

it is lots of roms, you can't just plug it into your programmer. smile

SLC, UT
an-cat-max wrote:

BAWLS. Oh well.

Off topic, but it just ocurred to me that I can just get a game saver to back up my saves on my EMS 64MB because for some reason any time it goes to LSDJ it erases them all. But it still doesn't play Gargoyles Quest, Mario 2 (Best game eva?) and like Megaman IV or something. I think I'm going to make a EMS 64MB Cart ultimate answers thread because those things are TRICKY!

stargazer wrote:
an-cat-max wrote:

BAWLS. Oh well.

Off topic, but it just ocurred to me that I can just get a game saver to back up my saves on my EMS 64MB because for some reason any time it goes to LSDJ it erases them all. But it still doesn't play Gargoyles Quest, Mario 2 (Best game eva?) and like Megaman IV or something. I think I'm going to make a EMS 64MB Cart ultimate answers thread because those things are TRICKY!

the cart can only support one save at a time, which is why it gets wiped

SLC, UT

Yeah, I pretty much knew that, but it still sucks.

Akira, I'd be interested as well.

New York City

Well for starters I have a SOMARI cart....