SEATTLE, WA

Come along on a beautiful journey through joy and sorrow in this poignant new release from Stenobot. A unique blend of quirky Game Boy sounds and dreamy pop melodies, this 13 track album features Andy Myers (AKA Stenobot) using LSDJ combined with Casio SK-1 and Yamaha SHS-10 keyboards, guitar work, various audio samples, and vocal contributions by Andy himself, his son Julian, Heidi Alayne Wall, Jen Wood, and Jeff Suffering.

01. Running and Jumping
02. Far Too Far
03. Counts
04. Black Clouds
05. The Dark, Dark Cave
06. Vincrinstine
07. Fallen Leaves
08. Our Bodies Are Fragile
09. Sleepy Room
10. Butterfly Wings
11. Veil
12. Dancing Shadows part 1
13. Dancing Shadows part 2

This release is a free download, however 50 limited edition hard copies are available for $14.99. The special edition of the CD includes a handmade, hard-bound photo book filled with 12 photos by Liralen Isaac, each picture corresponding with a song on the record. All proceeds from this release go directly to Child’s Play, a charity which aids hospitalized children in their recovery by providing spirit-lifting games and toys.

DOWNLOAD

Philly, PA, USA

That physical release looks beautiful, downloading the digital version now!

Florida

So I gave this a good listen; here are my scattered thoughts. Track 2 was annoying for a few reasons (mostly the guest vocalist, and the repetition of a not-very-catchy melody)... but I enjoyed almost all of the rest of it. Did you mix this on headphones? The levels are somewhat inconsistent.

My favorites are Fallen Leaves (love the intro), Sleepy Room, and Dancing Shadows Part 1.

The lyrics range from a little cliched (only one or two tracks) to pretty darn good. And I do "get" all of them. I respect the amount of sounds you layered. Makes it interesting.

SEATTLE, WA

Thanks for the feedback, the release was made by my friend Andy Myers, who also does the music for Supercommuter. The album was professionally mixed and mastered by Tron Juan. I'm sorry you are annoyed by track 2 haha!

Florida

Oh okay... just sometimes the bass was blowing me away and sometimes it was very soft. But yeah it's very enjoyable... didn't mean to sound like a butt.

SEATTLE, WA

Haha no worries! smile

Seattle, WA

Thanks for the feedback.