Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:55 pm)

BK

I keep my setlists too, and some of the flyers from I/O.  I also kept my pair of 3d glasses from Minusbaby's set at Blip '09, and one of the schedules on the wall at blip '09 too.

BOSTON

aw yeah! I have every show poster i've been to / played. Im going to frame them all eventually. I think its like 15 or 20 now!

^ I try to do this too but it doesn't always work out.  Crazy that you have that many!

BOSTON

i wish there was a poster from that toy company show, the art was great!

IL, US

i keep most of it, i have one copy of most of my releases & the comps im on, setlists, posters, pictures from the show, sometimes video and/or audio recordings

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 5:55 pm)

Washington DC

I have some of my set lists. Thats about it though hahaha.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I raked a bunch of playing time posters from shows... including a lot of sound bytes shows, nerd strobe shows and other one off things.

England

Remember people - wearing your old festival/gig wristbands is not a good idea. It looks daft and won't get you in again next year.

And think of the hygiene - eurgh!

Last edited by InactiveX (Oct 23, 2010 8:48 am)

IL, US

^ oh yeah i have like my bent fest minneapolis pass from when low-gain and i did visuals for albino ghost monkey...good times, especially since hardly anyone there was drinking besides myself and dise, and there was some good free beer backstage big_smile

Unsubscribe

I have nullsleep's foreskin.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
herr_prof wrote:

I have nullsleep's foreskin.

I thought he had a vagina?

Unsubscribe

well NOW

Kiel, Germany

Some gameboy cam pictures and some flyers, not much more around though. Not YET.

The Bronx

BLIP @ FUN :: 07.18.01 by minusbaby, on Flickr

I found this the other day; a recording of the first show Nullsleep and I ever played: July 18th, 2001.