BOSTON8BIT, MA

Flyers with drunken signatures all over them, and setlists everywhere although I'll never be able to attach a specific show/memory to any of them. I passed around a memo book to anyone I met at Blip 2009, and its tattered remains are bundled together with all the other little bits and pieces of memory fodder from past shows. I think that's my favorite little bit so far.

Oh, and I'm on my way to a steady collection of helmet parts too. The previous one made it through Blip and a year of crazy shows without major damage, so as a celebratory measure it was HULK SMASHED at our Boston8bit birthday bash.. I'll probably carefully duct tape it back together and give it up for charity if the chance ever arises.

Here's to another year of packratitis chipmusicus :-D

BOSTON

rofl chris,

to many more helmet disasters!

San Francisco
10k wrote:

I raked a bunch of playing time posters from shows... including a lot of sound bytes shows, nerd strobe shows and other one off things.

i have the rest of what used to be his penis.

Digital:

- A few gameboy artists' SAV archives
- Close to a gig of XMs/ITs/MODs/SIDs/NSFs/FTMs/MIDs/GBSes/etc.
- Scans of flyers and press releases
- Chat logs
- Pictures of Nordloef chilling out on a couch next to a kid who would later almost die of a drug overdose
- Pictures of Sievert getting iced by I, Cactus
- Pictures of IAYD sticking his tongue through a hole he cut in a John Lennon poster

Physical:

- Blip passes, metro cards, business cards, buttons, stickers, DVDs, CDs, The Plot

Philly, PA, USA

Oh i keep all kinds of stuff
i've got tons of old 8static fliers, i've got the post-card/flier from the ready>run exhibit, 3D glasses from minusbaby's blip 09 set, posters from pulsewaves, i have a little minusbaby plastic trinket that i don't know what to do with it so i just keep it safe for now, I tend to buy CDs at live shows mostly because they're there, and then i just kinda put them on display. I have the poster/fliers for the 8bit alliance tour, envelopes/notes that came with stuff i bought from people, like the one where IAYD wrote pixls/dixls all over it, the thank you note from yuh/mepufw, there's probably a bunch more that i can't think of, but i know at the end of last year my bulletin board was filled mostly with stuff from chip events. I've got a new one now, so please, give me random shit to put on there.

OH more stuff:  a copy of Facundo's passport pic that i keep in my wallet, a compas from minusbaby/openback, still probably more..

BOSTON
pixls wrote:

a copy of Facundo's passport pic that i keep in my wallet

ROFLCOPTER

heart heart heart heart heart

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

When did sievert get iced by icactus? I don't remember that happening

The Bronx
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
pixls wrote:

a copy of Facundo's passport pic that i keep in my wallet

ROFLCOPTER

heart heart heart heart heart

I gave it to him because after Facundo gave it to me, I put it behind my non-driver's license - where it stayed for months - and would get strange looks from bouncers when carded at venues, clubs and whatnot; because they'd see his face as I pulled the ID out of my wallet. I wanted pixls to experience the sensation of assumed homosexuality while still at an impressionable age.

Philly, PA, USA
minusbaby wrote:

I gave it to him because after Facundo gave it to me, I put it behind my non-driver's license - where it stayed for months - and would get strange looks from bouncers when carded at venues, clubs and whatnot; because they'd see his face as I pulled the ID out of my wallet. I wanted pixls to experience the sensation of assumed homosexuality while still at an impressionable age.

heart u so hard rite nao

i've already gotten a couple of odd looks, especially because it's always positioned so you can just see his nose and above behind my picture of tickey - - like this

BOSTON

this thread ruelz. OK OK who is this tickey then that has been mentioned a few tiems

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 5:55 pm)

lolusa
PlainFlavored wrote:

- Pictures of Nordloef chilling out on a couch next to a kid who would later almost die of a drug overdose

bitch got FUCKED up

Turku, FIN

Some from our own lisäelämä parties and some where we have played

New York, New York

Stuff is all around the home.

This is literally a penis comparison thread.

herr_prof wrote:

Nullsleep's foreskin

wedanced wrote:

10k's penis

Philly, PA, USA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

this thread ruelz. OK OK who is this tickey then that has been mentioned a few tiems

oh haha, tickey is my girlfriend, she's tickministan on irc and everything else, not really on the forums though

Washington DC

Just remembered a few good ones: minusbaby's white glove from when he was setting up the Ready>Run exhibit.

A white shirt that says OH SNAP on it that I got from esc at blip 2008.

An animal style guitar pick and an animal style tshirt with the little animal on it, polo style.

More radiograffiti and dispyz stickers than you could shake a fucking stick at.

Lots of strange CDR's that I have no idea where I got them/who is on them.