Scotland

Hello. I'm looking at touring the UK either by the end of this year, or the beginning of next. I'm looking for artists who might be interested touring with me and promoters (especially in England) that would be interested in working with me (or us, as the case may be).

For Scotland, I'm confident about a Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow show being relatively easy to arrange.

PS - I welcome the idea of couchsurfing the tour, if there are people here with a couch to lend - it'd be great. I'd be looking at travelling by public transport between each show, so the more central to bus stations and train stations, the better.

Middlesbrough, UK

hi man you know your always welcome a set at 8-Bit IceCream if theres  corresponding gig

Scotland

That'd be brilliant. Is there a general date of the shows? (Third Friday of the month, or anything?)

Wolverhampton UK

Yo' I'll definatley play some shows with you!

Middlesbrough, UK

diamonds your invited too. my gigs are usually when the student loans are aboot

Wolverhampton UK

Last knight, I'd love to come play! Hit me up @ neon(underscore)love(at)hotmail.co.uk!

This is probably a bit far fetched, but if you come to Leeds, I'd love to come to your gig, or play at it smile