Philly, PA, USA

oh more things:

a starscream sticker
a sweet 8static decal thing (from batsly adams?), but i kind of ruined it, but i keep it anyway
also the 8static pcb from batsly adams
still probably more things

Last edited by pixls (Oct 25, 2010 12:06 am)

Just read this over... It's interesting how people like to keep setlists.  I've never written a setlist for a show.

BOSTON

[disregard that i suck cocks]

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Oct 25, 2010 1:40 am)

NYC

hmmmm, I have some stickers. Just about any poster from a show i can get my hands on. all my broken cables hang from my bag now. and i have a massive bolt I picked up from Montreal. tons of other things too..... blip passes, pax passes/books, 1000000 dancing is forbidden stickers.

lolusa

I got some ripped out pages from a dirty magazine from blip 09

England

nothing that exciting: show posters, flyers, a load of badges, festival passes, a whole bunch of CD, some vinyls and a few tshirts.

Brooklyn NY US

Somewhere I have an amazing drawing of Bud Melvin done by Lo-bat. during a tour a few years back. I need to find that & scan it.

Austin, TX

I have the photo of Derris-Kharlan from blip 09.  He was in my laptop case for a long time but I got tired of random people asking who he is so now he is on my shelf.

Melbourne, Australia

We have the real Derris-Kharlan frequently sleeping in the spare room... I don't know if that's really Memorabilia though.
We do have copies of all of the Soundbytes posters, I think eventually I'd like to frame them up. Ilkke did such an amazing job

Liverpool, UK
Sievert wrote:

I have the photo of Derris-Kharlan from blip 09.  He was in my laptop case for a long time but I got tired of random people asking who he is so now he is on my shelf.

Not cool bro, that Derris was meant to travel the world

Los Angeles

I have a C64 signed by Machinae Supremacy, FirestARTer, Chris Abbott, Goto80, Manou, Johan Kotlinski, Both C-Men, & others.

Chicago IL

someone in texas has got the pieces to my first gameboy ever. i've still got the battery door for some reason. and i've got the setlist from kkrusty's first all LSDJ set.

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 5:55 pm)

Geneva, NY

This is my fave:

Front men's bathroom Blip 09.  Missed the 1st song of Bit Shifter's set because snapping a pic of this urinal's pube beard seemed way more important at the time....

Godzilladelph

if i'm correct, to the top left of that toilet on the stall wall, should be a deadbeatblast sticker

Melbourne, Australia

I have this

From the first "REAL LYF" demo. (Yes that's a screen cap but I keep forgetting to take a photo of it)

And the duck.

Oh wait, excuse me, I have the original objects that the demo is based on. wink

My memorobilia wins