shanghai

driving me fucking nuts. ive double checked everything, triple in fact.
no luck.
tried to see if it worked to sync with midi anyway but of course it didnt.
nothing at all.
when i turn on the gb the status light blinks, the led's flash in sequence but then just flick through from 2-6 over and over.

now i was told on my switch that has 4 pins ot solder to two pins on the same side.
i did that of course but when i plugged in the arduino, no power,nothing...... until i pressed/held the switch down. ....

does this mean the switch is wrong i guess ?

so i tried wiring it the opposite way, no it turns on without me pressing the switch but just does the continually flashing thing.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thing is making me pull my hair out !!!!

sent you a mail

Czech republic

I think it's deffinitely something with the button. I built an arduinoboy recently to use it only for LSDJ master mode so I didn't use any button or LEDs. Arduino kept cycling modes before I changed the program to use it's "fixed mode" setting.

ashimoke wrote:

I think it's deffinitely something with the button. I built an arduinoboy recently to use it only for LSDJ master mode so I didn't use any button or LEDs. Arduino kept cycling modes before I changed the program to use it's "fixed mode" setting.

if you don't put a button or resistor on the arduino then the arduino will assume the button is pushed, if you wire pin 3 to ground it wont cycle