southampton, uk
Shirobon wrote:

do you ever have anything nice to say dexter?

I said that the preview sounded nice, but that album artwork does look like a photoshop disaster. If you can't take any feedback other than good then I suggest you reconsider your position as an artist in a community like this.

southampton, uk

However I did buy High Voltage from iTunes so don't be grumpy smile Need to change the 4th tracks name to There's Always Hope.

Sheffield, UK

I like the cover art

Melbourne, Australia

Haha, Golden Apples was one of the first chip pieces I ever heard. Such a good melody heh.

Nashville, Tennessee

great release. i know where you got the art tongue too much times on teh internet for me. again, good release.

Huddersfield, UK
dexter wrote:
Shirobon wrote:

do you ever have anything nice to say dexter?

I said that the preview sounded nice, but that album artwork does look like a photoshop disaster. If you can't take any feedback other than good then I suggest you reconsider your position as an artist in a community like this.

Agreed, well said.

I'd love to know how well this sells actually, maybe sometimes before people selling chipmusic on iTunes haven't found it as profitable as they thought it would be. Good luck with the sales though, i'm not a big fan of your work but I can understand to a degree why one would sell their work smile

London

cheers guys. and sorry dexter it came out a little wrong. it didnt mean it so much within what you said on here but more in general with you. its a little hard to hold a convo when you tend to open convos with something negative (msn). work on that and ill be fine with you ^_^

and because it was just itunes i didnt really care about the art.

thanks

Liverpool, UK
Shirobon wrote:

and because it was just itunes i didnt really care about the art.

Cool treatment of your fans, bro.