D D D Detroit, not the burbs

I dont know why he brought politics into the matter, which furthers my opinion that he really wanted to be at a pennywise show.

Unsubscribe
gizmo wrote:

Are you calling Huey Lewis and the News a Pussy?

Oh wait I forgot that slpknot has a keyboard player.

california
DJCactus wrote:

I dont know why he brought politics into the matter, which furthers my opinion that he really wanted to be at a pennywise show.

Yeah what was with that Nobama shit? I guess shitty music goes hand in hand with shitty thinking.

If you think about, people who are so ill informed about world/national events are going to get their music from bad sources too...lol.

uhajdafdfdfa
PlainFlavored wrote:

guy is wearing a haujobb necklace at 2:27?

Sydney AUS
Zen Albatross wrote:

Alex, you should never EVER feel you have to justify yourself to anyone who thinks that heckling a performer is an okay thing to do.

10k heckles me. I don't have to take this anymore.

hardcore, Australia

That said, everyone heckles 10k.

I'm looking at you Daniel Green.

Hobart, Australia

In general, I don't think heckling is really a bad thing. It can be constructive, and fun for the audience (sometimes the perfomer too)! Heckling is great if its done properly.

This isn't a comment on this particular incident, for the record.

Last edited by Mega Washington (Nov 5, 2010 4:22 am)

hardcore, Australia

Mega Washington, whenever I read your name I think of Megan Washington. Now that I see you are from Hobart this seems intentional.

Sydney AUS

I always encourage heckling at my shows. Responding well to heckling can win fans, provided it's quick-witted and reasonably charismatic. However, to IAYD's credit, you can't bounce back from a disgruntled sound guy at the reigns.... Megan Washington is hot.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
abortifacient wrote:

I always encourage heckling at my shows. Responding well to heckling can win fans, provided it's quick-witted and reasonably charismatic. However, to IAYD's credit, you can't bounce back from a disgruntled sound guy at the reigns.... Megan Washington is hot.

I am with you on this. All the way down to Washington being hot.

Melbtown, Lolstralia

I went to Uni with Megan Washington have some recordings somewhere I did with her singing a bunch of early original tracks.... FUUUU do an ebay sell? lol

Sydney AUS

Serious? Griffith Con? You could sell that to Today Tonight.

Hobart, Australia
godinpants wrote:

Mega Washington, whenever I read your name I think of Megan Washington. Now that I see you are from Hobart this seems intentional.

It's definitely intentional. MEGA WASH IS GO etc.

Do a chip remix of the early originals, Dot.AY, then 'leak' them as new material.

The Mountains
herr_prof wrote:

Messing with the chip scene on the internet is like starting a fist fight in a knife bar.

Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mountains

oh whoops there were two more pages. Still, I stand by my requote.

Hoxton, London UK

Ahhhh so this is why that update got so many replies. i see