Milwaukee, WI

12" Slab of brutal Amigacore. Flawed masterpiece. Not available in the Radiograffiti store.

Limited to 150 total, we have 50 of the one pictured here. 100 come in a plain white sleeve available elsewhere.

Radiograffiti mailinglist members have first crack at this and it should be gone by this time next week.

This is highly illegal. That is all. Stay hardcore.

Bronx, NY

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Abandoned on Fire

If I don't get one of these you better torrent that shiz.  That is all.

Chicago IL

oh godddd i wish i had money

FORGIVE ME TY

the only thing that can make me feel better about this is gloating that i had mp3s of it for like a year.

Dublin, Ireland
RG wrote:

Radiograffiti mailinglist members have first crack at this and it should be gone by this time next week.

Didn't get any mail for some reason... is it particularly exclusive like that then? Contacting yous about an order now. hmm

Dublin, Ireland

edit: double post

Last edited by iNFOTOXIN (Nov 6, 2010 11:07 am)

iNFOTOXIN wrote:
RG wrote:

Didn't get any mail for some reason... is it particularly exclusive like that then? Contacting yous about an order now. hmm

Me neither. I don't think the e-mail's been sent out yet.

IL, US

man, i dont htink im on the mailing list, but i want to buy one, ASAP

Liverpool, UK

I do not have this email, son I am disappoint

Milwaukee, WI

Hey folks! The email is going out tonight.

Get ready!

NJ

can you please give a copy of this to dise to bring back to nj? im not on the mailing list (i don't think.. if i am, i havent gotten one email since i ordered the 2 7"es last year) but my hands need to grip tihs slab. that's what i said.

Milwaukee, WI

Email sent!

@ Facundo: I didn't see your email on the mailing list. PM me the correct email and I'll add you/send you the correct password/ordering info/etc. As far as handing a copy to Dise, I don't talk to him personally but Ty might.

@ Everyone: Links might help huh?

http://soundcloud.com/stagediver

Also, if you are not on the mailing list yet you can register at http://www.radiograffiti.org for free. STAY CONNECTED!

Last edited by RG (Nov 8, 2010 4:58 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

@ everyone: these are almost gone!

Dublin, Ireland

I didn't hear back after that email, so I've gone ahead and put in an order (it had said to contact about international orders.) Hope that's ok...

Chicago IL
RG wrote:

@ Facundo:As far as handing a copy to Dise, I don't talk to him personally but Ty might.

pretty sure he moved out of WI this month

NJ
Saskrotch wrote:
RG wrote:

@ Facundo:As far as handing a copy to Dise, I don't talk to him personally but Ty might.

pretty sure he moved out of WI this month

yeah, i forgot he's going to chicago tongue