D D D Detroit, not the burbs

just putting this out here, i know its not chip but im still pretty excited to upgrade my portable dance station http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll4aGXzj7Vw

Wherever

HOLY CRAP! That looks amazing!

SLC, UT

Okay, that looks awesome.

Yuma, AZ

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice..... goodbye kaossilator lol

PARIS

Geez... a pocket M1... I'll be able to "shakuachi" in the tube smile

Westfield, NJ

We've been talking about this for months over at ds10forum.com... it's the same people that made the DS10, just under a new company name... very excited smile

San Francisco

wooooo oh yeah... a preset machine... whooo?... wait... dont give a fuck.

Westfield, NJ
wedanced wrote:

wooooo oh yeah... a preset machine... whooo?... wait... dont give a fuck.

Wikipedia wrote:

The Korg M1 was the world's first widely-known music workstation. Its onboard MIDI sequencer and palette of sounds allowed musicians to produce complete professional arrangements. Outselling the Yamaha DX7 and Roland D-50, the M1 became the best-selling digital synthesizer of all time, which it remains today.

To each their own, I guess.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs
Decktonic wrote:

We've been talking about this for months over at ds10forum.com... it's the same people that made the DS10, just under a new company name... very excited smile

i was going to point that out i was running late for work.  My big concern is this though, is it going to be dsi like ds-10+ or is it going to be ds lite because i have 3 copies of the original ds-10, 2 japanese, and 1 state side.  I want to pre-order my copy but if its for the dsi im gonna get region blocked.  and im gonna have to wait, like god intended.

edit: sweet christmas(name that super hero) its on a ds lite

Last edited by DJCactus (Nov 8, 2010 5:14 pm)

Westfield, NJ
DJCactus wrote:

edit: sweet christmas(name that super hero) its on a ds lite

Yep no region locking smile

Philly, PA, USA

Oh yeah, i saw this, i wanna play with it myself though

is it all sample based, or does it do synthesis too?

Westfield, NJ
pixls wrote:

Oh yeah, i saw this, i wanna play with it myself though

is it all sample based, or does it do synthesis too?

It's all sample based. Think of it as a complement to DS10.

Sweeeeeeden

Am I the only person who's not terribly amazed by this program? It plays samples, and that's about it. Not even your own samples. The one thing that would a regular tracker is the jam mode thing.
I wonder if it will sync to DS-10... If not, then kind of meh.

Unsubscribe

well tis a rompler not a sampler.. im sure it will sync though. its jsut in time for the early 90s synth comeback.

herr_prof wrote:

its jsut in time for the early 90s synth comeback.

Korg released a VSTi version of the M1 in 2004.

I'm having trouble seeing any real usability of this.

San Francisco
nitro2k01 wrote:

Am I the only person who's not terribly amazed by this program?

no.