WOW MAN!

My router logs have been showing a ton of in-bound activity recently from a bunch of IP addresses originating in China (no surprises there I guess). It's now every day I get port-sniffed repeatedly and it's starting to bug me.

*touch wood* my firewall is pretty secure but I just wondered if there's anything else I can do? I'd love to report the IP addresses to....someone....but I'm sure that's utterly pointless.

I guess it's just the downside of having a fixed IP. I've had it before but never quite so repeatedly aggressive and over such a long period of time (probably over a month now from the same IP range).

Tacoma WA

they are after your PNES

WOW MAN!
infradead wrote:

they are after your PNES

They'd get it if I got my hands on them. And somewhere they wouldn't want it either.

smile

Matthew Joseph Payne

Do something to indicate that you're onto them. Not sure what, maybe just drop a text file in english/cantonese/mandarin that says "Yes, I know you're sniffing my ports day in and day out. Nothing to see here, mmk?"

Unsubscribe

Forward your logs to your isp to have them blocked on their super better router?

San Francisco

i am going to china on a trip. i think i can kill the entire nation for you if you would like. i am sure it will solve the problem.

Westfield, NJ
neilbaldwin wrote:

*touch wood*

Isn't the expression "knock on wood?"

Tacoma WA
Decktonic wrote:
neilbaldwin wrote:

*touch wood*

Isn't the expression "knock on wood?"

PNES?

nuff said

astral cat

Edmonton, Canada

I read this as 'post-sniffing mofos'.

Which makes me realize, we've already gotten tired of sniffing mofos?

/post

NY, US

I came in here looking for good wine recommendations

WOW MAN!
wedanced wrote:

i am going to china on a trip. i think i can kill the entire nation for you if you would like. i am sure it will solve the problem.

Do, please do. But can you leave the ones that make Apple stuff. And take-away chefs. The rest I can live without.

/mild racism

hardcore, Australia

Leave seeed studio alive too