Russia

Please tell me. have nintendo ds sampler software? I mean something like drum machine.

BK

korg DS-10 or DS-10 plus would be good for you - you cant integrate new samples as far as I know with DS-10. there's also a bunch of homebrew programs you can find here:
http://remaincalm.org/index.php/ds-music-apps
but you need a flash cart to run those.

Russia

great thanks for link!!!!!!
it's not problem)

Last edited by stress_tn (Nov 10, 2010 1:10 am)

San Francisco

i woud sugest GltichDS it has a drum pad you can add your samples and its pretty sweet all around. nitro tracker can sequence sampled drums of your oncreation if that is more what you are talking about.

Westfield, NJ

KORG DS10 is not so great for percussion, especially if you want open hi-hats... I would recommend looking at Rytmik (which requires a DSi since it's download ware) or any of the homebrew apps like GlitchDS. Or wait for M01 which will have sampled drum sounds smile

Westfield, NJ

Wow this page blew my mind, there are so many more apps than I thought, and this page didn't even mention Tonesynth, Rytmik, Rhythm Core Alpha, any of the Retro Keyboard apps, etc. etc.

Russia

I want to add some samples, from ds to my track which written on LSDJ. Samples will be for 2-4 seconds, thats why I need some thing like drum machine on ds!

Russia

What do you know about guitar simulators for ds (not dsi)?
I know only "Hiite Utaeru DS Guitar M-06", may be anything else?

Westfield, NJ
stress_tn wrote:

What do you know about guitar simulators for ds (not dsi)?
I know only "Hiite Utaeru DS Guitar M-06", may be anything else?

No, that's it as far as I know (and for anyone wondering, that's the name of "Jam Sessions" in Japan).

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Rhythm core Alpha is actually a really cool app.  It's got a lot of drum and synth sounds and it even has c64 drums which sound great.

You can even save and import songs via the SD card slot.