D D D Detroit, not the burbs

i dunno i saw the adjustable step sequencer and i think i saw that bad boy go up to 82, you dont need to be impressed, but ive seen from 8 to 12 channels used so far on one copy.  I think its going to be cool, wait to get a little more info in english

edit: didnt mean to post yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzQhjULV … re=related  around 1:32 check the adjustable steps

Last edited by DJCactus (Nov 9, 2010 5:46 pm)

Brunswick, GA USA

I think the "amazement" is the shock value of M1 sound from a DS. I may bite though I agree that the M1 is the sound of cliche.

Westfield, NJ

As I said before, to each their own, but I have to say that I wouldn't use this thing on its own. It will go well with the DS10, since there are times I want to have real instrument sounds in a song without having to synthesize everything.

Turku, FIN

Can this be synced to DS10 with wifi?

Westfield, NJ
KeFF wrote:

Can this be synced to DS10 with wifi?

Nobody knows yet but that's been the #1 requested feature from everything I've read.

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

the intro sounds remind me of super metroid so much...

Wilmington,NC

I'm pretty jazzed about it. I'm looking to do the same as Decktonic. That and bust out some Technotronic and Hi-tek3

Philly, PA, USA

Eh, at first it looked like a proper tracker for the DS, that's what got me excited, but apparently that's not what it is.
Now i officially don't really care. Though i would like to play with it when it comes out.

soultron wrote:

I'm pretty jazzed about it. I'm looking to do the same as Decktonic. That and bust out some Technotronic and Hi-tek3

im in the same boat, if ds-10 never came out, i wouldnt really be excited about this.  the wifi sync would be convenient, but isnt really necessary, though it would be nice, ive dead sync'd a ds-10 with an electribe and it stayed together perfectly, i mean i guess it might go out of sync but when octavial silver and i jammed for hours, it didnt seem to go out of sync.  it just sucked when you want a more convenient way for a tempo change and when the ds-10's are sync'd you dont really have that option anyway

id just like to point out im not arguing with anyone, if your not excited your not excited, its cool.

Westfield, NJ
DJCactus wrote:
soultron wrote:

im in the same boat, if ds-10 never came out, i wouldnt really be excited about this. ...

It's funny, if DS10 never came out, I wouldn't be making music, I wouldn't be on these forums, and I wouldn't be so in love with KORG. And I didn't actually use DS10 for months after I first bought it!

DJCactus wrote:

id just like to point out im not arguing with anyone, if your not excited your not excited, its cool.

I kinda wish anyone that's not excited would leave so we can have our M01 love fest / pre-release party in here.

^ its true

the thing i failed to point out this entire time is, AT LEAST they are making more korg products on the ds who knows what we will get in the next two years.  If it does well i can imagine something else korg will get released on the ds

wicked! I want one.

New York City

Oh hello, it's a rompler.

*dooze*

Wilmington,NC
akira^8GB wrote:

*JAWESOME*

Fixed, for the fun of it.
Pretty sure I'm gonna use it.

Riverside, CA

All I know is I'm gonna have me some fun with this bad boy. ^__^

England
wedanced wrote:

wooooo oh yeah... a preset machine... whooo?... wait... dont give a fuck.

akira^8GB wrote:

*dooze*

Did any of you actually use an M1 back in the day? No-one ever programmed it beyond the presets!

wink