New York City
iLKke wrote:

Well I forgot to add a smiley in there. big_smile
No offense taken, mate

*phew*, then xD
I would really like to test this before any further comment.
It's a good first impression, and in a way I love that it looks like a real tracker (hey, in LSDJ you see only one track at once!), but the GBA's complicated interface sometimes makes some things impossible.

I remember suffering with Musicbox D:

Tokyo, Japan

Is the interface design officially being incorporated into the software? it looks awesome

Psydney, Australia

As official as it gets in such an early stage big_smile

London, UK

so this is the future huh? looks fantastic!

sp

smiker is doing its best redesigning the whole gui to adapt it to the gorgeous look by iLKke. so yes, that is the official look of m4gtracker smile
ty iLKke ^^

Plano, TX

Oi, is the save/load feature working yet?

I can't seem to get it to work.. which makes playing around with this thing a little futile at the moment.

It's SELECT+R to save and SELECT+L to load, according to the 0.70 documentation, eh?

sp

nope, its actually R+Select and L+Select
The key order remains in a different keystroke, not the same A+B than B+A

Last edited by nishi (Jan 15, 2010 10:35 pm)

the heart of a mountain

I'm also having problems with saving and loading in 0.73a....I can save to sram and reload it within the same M4G session ( so create a pattern, save it , change the pattern and then revert to the saved one ) but it isn't reloading if I restart my gba/M4Gtracker. I'm running it from an EFAlinkerII card on gbasp.....I'm not hassling for this to be fixed you understand....just letting you know. smile

Plano, TX

Same, loads and saves works per session.

Excited for more progress either way. heart

Tokyo, Japan
iLKke wrote:

As official as it gets in such an early stage big_smile

Excellent news, love your work man.,

the heart of a mountain
concretedog wrote:

I'm also having problems with saving and loading in 0.73a....I can save to sram and reload it within the same M4G session ( so create a pattern, save it , change the pattern and then revert to the saved one ) but it isn't reloading if I restart my gba/M4Gtracker. I'm running it from an EFAlinkerII card on gbasp.....I'm not hassling for this to be fixed you understand....just letting you know. smile

I forgot to add...loading and saving is working properly for me in 0.69a if that helps you at all.

Psydney, Australia

Instrument screen mockup

The font is outdated, couldn't be arsed to change all the text manually tongue

the heart of a mountain

It's sooo good...can't wait to see it in the flesh so to speak

Plano, TX

The curved outlines remind me of the C64's graphical ASCII set, which means awesome.

astral cat

oh baby, this might be the nicest looking tracker i've seen, the colours are great smile

Psydney, Australia

Glad you ppl like it!

PixyJunket wrote:

The curved outlines remind me of the C64's graphical ASCII set, which means awesome.

You are right! I've always loved the look of those C64 trackers, but I'm too scared to try them out. Everybody's saying how unfriendly they are. big_smile