Westfield, NJ
nickmaynard wrote:

How is anyone supposed to sit in those chairs?

rochester, ny
Decktonic wrote:
nickmaynard wrote:

i live in the smallest apartment, you have no idea.

))<>((

holy shit is R2D2 a mixer?

that is the coolest fucking thing ever.

rochester, ny
tacticalbread wrote:

holy shit is R2D2 a mixer?

that is the coolest fucking thing ever.

haha, thanks! a lot of people build the volume knobs into the NES itself but i thought that if i built it externally instead then i could use it for lots of other stuff too.

here's some pictures of it on my band's tumblr - http://revengineers.tumblr.com/post/112 … our-volume

SLC, UT

Show them the little one!

rochester, ny
stargazer wrote:

haha, here's a picture i just took.

four 1/8th inch inputs, two 1/4 inch outputs (one for Left and the other for Right). pretty basic but so useful.

Nashville, Tennessee

computer is my roommate's. this is where i've been grooving lately. good vibrations.

Last edited by smiletron (Nov 13, 2010 8:23 am)

Anahiem, CA

LPD8. One of my favorite purchases of all time. Its so helpful in every aspect of music production, live sets, and anything I left out.

astral cat
nickmaynard wrote:
stargazer wrote:

four 1/8th inch inputs, two 1/4 inch outputs (one for Left and the other for Right). pretty basic but so useful.

i can't help thinking it'd be way easier to have the outputs on the actual NES itself.. just seems kind of annoying to lug an R2D2 around with you.

rochester, ny
an-cat-max wrote:
nickmaynard wrote:

i can't help thinking it'd be way easier to have the outputs on the actual NES itself.. just seems kind of annoying to lug an R2D2 around with you.

my nes has three 1/4 inch outputs on it, i'm not sure what you mean. everyone plugs their stuff into a mixer, i just happened to build mine.

SLC, UT

You should paint the blue red like one of those R-4 units because R2 became SOOOOOO over rated after he appeared at the rally to restore sanity. I always thought that red one with the bucket head was the coolest, next to the screaming one getting his feet burned. SCREAMING FEET BURN ROBOT ACTUALLY HAS A SEXUAL FETISH FOR GETTING HIS FEET BURNED BY A RED HOT IRON.

In all seriousness, just post this:

rochester
nickmaynard wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

i live in the smallest apartment, you have no idea.

oh hey nick

old setup with revengineers:

Last edited by pk (Nov 19, 2010 5:01 pm)

Brooklon
KeFF wrote:

On the left, home setup (PSP + headphones)

Others, live setup

Hey, did I sell you that Electribe ES-1? I feel like I did and if so, it's great to see it again and to know that it's getting good use!

astral cat
nickmaynard wrote:
an-cat-max wrote:

my nes has three 1/4 inch outputs on it, i'm not sure what you mean. everyone plugs their stuff into a mixer, i just happened to build mine.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i thought the jacks from the NES output were just mounted on that haha.

silly me! n__n

Turku, FIN
Note! wrote:
KeFF wrote:

On the left, home setup (PSP + headphones)

Others, live setup

Hey, did I sell you that Electribe ES-1? I feel like I did and if so, it's great to see it again and to know that it's getting good use!

Yes! It's been in a good use, travelling all over Finland and even in Denmark's Blip scandinavia with me. Great machine smile