England

a lot of sample based music makes me wanna puke my guts up. Get recognisable sample! Loop it to fucking death! Add a drum beat! Fuck yeah!

mmm did anyone say chalices of the past yet?

Brazil

Chalices of the past. Insane stuff.

astral cat

i love chalices of the past x1,000,000

Unsubscribe
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

San Francisco
herr_prof wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

who is that guy... JK he is the shit.

Spokompton
Star Fighter Dreams wrote:

needs moar links!

Godzilladelph

adding onto what matt.nida said, don't forget you can also sample entire songs, break them up into chains and what not, load em into piggy and dj with like 16 tracks at once

Brazil
SKGB wrote:

adding onto what matt.nida said, don't forget you can also sample entire songs, break them up into chains and what not, load em into piggy and dj with like 16 tracks at once

I can't imagine this on the dingoo. It takes a lot of a hell to load samples of 1 second long, imagine songs of 4, 6, 8 minutes long. But whatever, maybe i'm talking shit here.

IL, US

ive been doing a lot of stuff where entire releases/live sets are a single piggy save, but its not exactly the same since those are usually mostly midi
planning to try a few soon that are all samples

San Francisco

please tell me more about yourself esc. I am dying to know.

jk I do the same thing but.... with no midi.

Geneva, NY

MOAR LINKZ??!?!?!?!

http://r0773rb0u7d3r.bandcamp.com/

Brazil
e.s.c. wrote:

ive been doing a lot of stuff where entire releases/live sets are a single piggy save, but its not exactly the same since those are usually mostly midi
planning to try a few soon that are all samples

Oh that I'm doing a lot, but what I tought was dj'ing no original music (like loading on piggy wavs of music, not samples if you follow my tought). That could be possible, but just by imagining the load time gives me chills.

IL, US

haha, well, good news is you only have to load once per gig wink

San Francisco

get a 20 minute warm up period and your load should be done by the end XD

but for real tho its not that bad to load i think the time for waiting to load each sample through the program would be a bitch tho. I always do it all manual like if that is the case.

astral cat

http://soundcloud.com/an-cat-max/asdasdfasdf

so i guess this rounds up the thread.

thanks for the help guys.

Geneva, NY
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:
SKGB wrote:

I can't imagine this on the dingoo. It takes a lot of a hell to load samples of 1 second long, imagine songs of 4, 6, 8 minutes long. But whatever, maybe i'm talking shit here.

Probably OT here and more apt for the piggy tracker thread, but I tried the 512 RAM thinger on my dingoo (http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoonity … egaram512/) and it worked, thus making the dingoo the most huge sample ready piggy handheld build.