Chicago, IL USA

My mom always told me that if you dive below 80 ft, you have to worry about getting narc'd, so if you feel drunk, stay calm. She's full of useful advice.

))<>((
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

DRIVING UP TOMORROW OMG

hey me too!

but different tomorrow!

BOSTON

So, in what was basically a perfect storm of bad luck... a depressingly fatalistic rube-goldberg-like machine of injuries, car problems, missed flights and complete and utter FAIL, its going to be impossible for the us, active knowledge and disasterpeace to make it down for the Chicago show.

Anyways, there are still 5 ABSOLUTELY AWESOME artists on the bill. So go there and rock out. Im going to paypal Matt Mongelia a bunch of cash so you guys can all get drunk, curse our names, and have a good time on us! Also, to the crews that were driving from St. Louis, MSG me cause I have a bunch of cool stuff to send you from all of us.

Chicago IL

your shit is WEAK

Chicago IL

also this probably means i'm gonna try to weasel my way into doing an hour long set

BOSTON
Saskrotch wrote:

also this probably means i'm gonna try to weasel my way into doing an hour long set

DO IT.

and take pics too

GNV / FL / USA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

Anyways, there are still 5 ABSOLUTELY AWESOME artists on the bill.

Either you weren't counting me as a visualist or one of the remaining musicians sucks. Lemme know.

well, that blows

BOSTON
NO CARRIER wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

Anyways, there are still 5 ABSOLUTELY AWESOME artists on the bill.

Either you weren't counting me as a visualist or one of the remaining musicians sucks. Lemme know.

Anyways, there still 6 ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AWESOME artists on the bill

and yes, shitbird, it does sad

GNV / FL / USA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

Haha, I was just fucking with you of course!

BOSTON
NO CARRIER wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

Haha, I was just fucking with you of course!

Well I'm not! You are an awesome artist big_smile

Chicago IL

LET'S GET IT

))<>((

I'm about to leave Beat Kitchen for in about 15 minutes. ;D

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Someone call Derris-Kharlan "Dazzlerod Karringtron" for me. He loves that.

))<>((

Show was greatt. Really sweet meeting everyone. I had to leave before Saskrotch's set, unfortunately. sad The girlfriend wasn't feeling well.

Shitbird was fucking great, Mr. Kharlan was awesome. Shit, I loved everyone's set. Also, visuals we reallyy nice.

Really missed James and Co., though. (although because you guys weren't there, Shitbird was added to the setlist. big_smile)

Last edited by tacticalbread (Nov 29, 2010 8:30 am)

BOSTON

HELL YEAH CHICAGO