STREAM - DOWNLOAD

STREAM - DOWNLOAD

I've listened to ΜΩI many times and love it!  Didn't know there was a ΜΩII, is it new?  I only ask because You've posted them together and I know at least ΜΩI is older.

Anyway, I'm excited to hear a sequel.

EDIT: checked out your bandcamp.  I see that it just came out this month. nice.

Last edited by Battle Lava (Nov 27, 2010 2:06 am)

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 5:53 pm)

England

oooh these sound nice.

Brazil

SH---
Will check this out later!

astral cat

<33333

california

thats sum kickass shit

Westfield, NJ

THIS STUFF IS SICK!

Columbus, OH

What is this I don't even

No really, what are you using man? I'm guessing there's some LSDJ or something similar in there, but these sounds are insane!

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 5:53 pm)

U guize r 2 kind~~~* ヽ(´ー`)ノ lawl rofl xD

NinjetiPanda: This is 100% LSDJ 4.03 recorded raw from a stock Play It Loud DMG-01.

IAYD: I mean, if you're into that sort of thing, I GUESS.

IAYD wrote:

Some of the most unique LSDj stuff out there, honestly

This.  Not to mention the sound he gets is BEASTLY!  I've seen some beastly LSDJ saves, but this is some of the fattest sound out there.

Columbus, OH

I would love to see some of your savs. I don't understand how you make all of this come from a gameboy.

Is it just 4 channels? Or one single gameboy?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

haha

Unsubscribe

i likes!

Brooklon

Fantastic fucking work PF. Some really inspiring stuff found in these two releases. (And I was surprised to hear the biggy kit in ΜΩI! Great use of it!)

England

this is so good that i even missed the check dis out samples at the begining of  Valley Heights Part II smile

some freeky beats and some great basslines but there are a couple of bits that i keep wishing just lasted longer, like the intro to Crown Victoria

Last edited by Jellica (Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm)