Milwaukee, WI

"These limited, screen-printed, skull-tracker shirts are technically “dispyz” memorial shirts but don’t actually mention “dispyz” anywhere to avoid you the embarrassment of being called “dipsees” or “dipshitz” in public. Still features the “Mem 1995 – 2010″ and subliminal “414″ text. Design is based on the excellent, Octamed 4.0 sample tracker for the Amiga line of computers. Art was painstakingly created and traced by Ty Stagediver, line-by-line."

SHIRT: Black, American Apparel 50/50 blend or 100% Cotton.
SIZES: X-Small<--->2XL. Quantity is low.

Find them at the Radiograffiti storefront located here!

Oh, and we decided to go ahead and put this up as a you-name-the-price-even-if-it's-free-because-even-if-you're-broke-you-still-deserve-to-rock-the-fuck-out download.here.

...and yes, shirts with that awesome misfits/terminator skull are in the works.

EDIT: I think Ty needs a new stagediver logo and some looser fitting shirts, but that's just me. wink

Last edited by RG (Feb 9, 2011 5:32 pm)

Brooklyn NY US

Haha shit that's a fucking GREAT design. Looks amazing. Hope some size-M shirts last till I get some income.

hardcore, Australia

Mine showed up last night with imaginary distopian future wars.

IL, US

nice

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Purchased 50 size M so Bit Shifter misses out....

or maybe I just purchased one for myself because I was jealous that godinpants already has one

I hear it looks even more amazing in the real...

so good

Brooklyn NY US

Aw man

Tokyo, Japan

Ive always wanted a T Shirt with something like Strobes AWESOME tracker animations on.

Psydney, Australia

Yeah tracker pirates ftw!

Seriously tho, love the design.

Now all I need is a nethack hoodie

Liverpool, UK

No chance for ultra fatty t-shirts? :'(

Abandoned on Fire

Thank you for making the stagediver available!
Also, the design is killer but I still fail at seeing the "subliminal 414" tongue
Me = nonleetz

Unsubscribe
Bit Shifter wrote:

Haha shit that's a fucking GREAT design

Abandoned on Fire

While I'm here I wanted to see if you had any more to tell us about the "super secret amazing release from n************ " that was mentioned in the printed newsletter...

Milwaukee, WI

@BitShifter - Thanks for the kind words! We still have a few Mediums but it seems as though the XL is out and the Large will be gone very soon.

@CDK - We'll be putting in an order for XXL very, very soon. We were supposed to have this particular size on-hand, but as always, there was a lack of communication somewhere in the process.

@egr - The "414" is somewhere within all the numbers on the left side of the crossbones. Perhaps it wasn't too subliminal? Ha! As far as the secret release...

...we're going to wait a while longer for an official announce.

THANK YOU to everyone who ordered so far! As always, the money goes right back into more releases/projects/etc. Hard work never dies.

wink keep the good shit comin, radiograffiti.

Abandoned on Fire

Derp, I see the 414 now... that was a case of "forest for the trees" tongue