BOSTON8BIT, MA

I'm mirroring this zip file that was originally posted by depreciationguild at 8bc - it's an instrument rack that's been configured for all MIDINES control change parameters. I've been looking for something to this effect for longer than I care to admit, so I figured it would be prudent to get it up here.

HOLY HELL ABLETON LIVE INSTRUMENT RACK FOR MIDINES

Cheers!
-Chris

Last edited by Active Knowledge (Jan 8, 2010 1:06 am)

New York City

I guess this is for Ableton 7 and ahead? I don't think 6 (what I use) has these racks...

BOSTON8BIT, MA

Yeah, they were introduced in 7 I believe. Before that, I was just looking for a VST that was able to do the same thing. Fruityloops had a MIDI out plugin when I was on PC, but that was pretty much the only thing about FL I was content with.

uhajdafdfdfa

Heh, it was originally posted by me. big_smile

BOSTON8BIT, MA

Thanks so much ant1, you made my life kick more ass! :-)

Los Angeles

Someone should make a max4live patch. That way you don't have to hyjack the Midi control surface i/o....
Then again they way over priced it for end users.

BOSTON8BIT, MA

I noticed that.. what's it like $160? Not fair, I paid them enough already for the damn program...

Xonthox

forgive me for possibly a stupid question... but how do i load this?  I have dragged it into ableton, and the only place i can drag it to is the library.  once in the library, i can't drag the rack to any part of the rest of ableton and have it open.   What's the trick i'm missing?

BOSTON8BIT, MA

You should drag it into the instrument/effects area of a specific track, it will drop in there like you were dragging an instrument or effect in. After that, you can click the 'Map Mode' button to make sure the channels are all set up right... you can also right-click the knobs themselves and automate them in a pattern or their own lane in arrangement mode.

rochester, ny

this is so awesome. and totally perfect.

Last edited by nickmaynard (Jun 8, 2012 2:21 am)

Los Angeles

Schweet!

Stockholm

Brilliant, thanks!

England

Does anyone have a VST to do similar?

venezuela ccs

woh, so thaks!

California

when I fiddle with the knobs nothing happens.... how do I assign these to the correct cc message?

Unsubscribe

Someone should make a midines editor with CTRLR:

http://www.ctrlr.org/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=868